North Pole is a beginner track playable on the iOS version and the online version of Bloons TD 5, and it is also playable in Coop Mode.
This is based on the North Pole, a track with houses around the bloon path and Santa's Workshop at the top of the map. In the middle of the track is a wooden path good for land towers. The bloons' path is symmetrical, as it goes back in the middle three times. There are hundreds of Christmas lights lightening in the track with its Christmas colors; Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green. There are 2 pools of water perfect for Monkey Buccaneers and Monkey Subs.
- Since almost the track's path are in a zigzag form, and only one U-turn, it is best use to build Tack Shooters and Ice Towers in the track.
- Since the track has two pools of water, use Monkey Buccaneers in BTD5, and use Monkey Buccaneers and Subs in iOS version, if necessary.
- Main article: North Pole/Strategies
|North Pole Bronze||10|
|North Pole Silver||25|
|North Pole Gold||50|
- The towers are the same size of the houses, which mean the houses could hold elves, because elves are small, and their houses should also be the size of a tower.
- Sometimes, the North Pole track doesn't appear correctly in the "Tracks" menu. You can fix this glitch by closing and opening again the menu.