|“||Increases attack range and attack speed.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
Ninja Discipline is the 1st upgrade on Path 1 for the Ninja Monkey in Bloons TD 6. Ninja Monkeys with this upgrade attack +66% faster (with the shuriken attack increasing from 0.70s to every 0.42s), along with a +7 range increase (equivalent to +17.5% increased range for all attacks).
Just like in BTD5, it costs $255 on Easy, $300 on Medium, $325 on Hard, and $360 on Impoppable.
In BTD6, the upgrade picture is a shuriken which appears to be fast moving. The Ninja Monkey gains a white headband.
Extra attack speed is always useful for the Ninja Monkey, with extra value in both the early-game and the late-game. The extra range provided is additionally useful for providing greater coverage for the Ninja Monkey, whether it be for hitting bloons from further or for improving Shinobi Tactics buff coverage. Because of this upgrade's joint benefits, Ninja Discipline is always the dominant crosspath for most Ninja Monkey upgrades.
- Ninja Discipline is an extremely cost-efficient early game tower.
- Seeking Shuriken will allow it to use its popping power fully.
- They are usually used to lead into higher tier top path Ninjas.
- Ninja Discipline will also increase the rate of Distraction and Counter-Espionage applying, and will also increase the attack speed of Flash Bomb and Sticky Bomb effects, so it is recommended to crosspath this path for those towers.
- The description for Ninja Discipline is exactly the same as it is in BTD5, but the upgrade icon features a faster-moving dark grey shuriken instead of an illegible ninja scroll.