|“||Allows Sniper to detect and do an additional 2 damage to Camo bloons.||”|
|~ BTD6 description as of Version 11.0|
Night Vision Goggles is the first upgrade of Path 2 for the Sniper Monkey in BTD6. This upgrade allows the Sniper Monkey to detect Camo Bloons, like in BTD5, but additionally allows the Sniper Monkey to deal +2 damage to Camo Bloons.
It costs $255 on Easy, $300 on Medium, $325 on Hard, and $360 on Impoppable.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Night Vision Goggles not only gives the Sniper with the needed camo popping power, it also makes the Sniper an effective option at countering specifically Camo Bloons.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While it is a alright upgrade, overall, the power from the Top Path is better for the Bottom Path Sniper, while for Top Path the Bottom Path adds more speed to the Sniper.
- On Easy difficulty, a 2-2-0 Sniper can take care of all Camo-Bloons.
- A 3-2-0 and a 0-2-4 Sniper can handle all camos on Medium difficulty. You'll need a lot more firepower to handle round 78, though, making this strategy unfeasible for Hard difficulty or higher.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
- Night Vision Goggles now allows the Sniper Monkey to deal +2 damage to Camo Bloons. Only affects main bullet.
Affected by base Sniper attack speed buff
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In BTD6, the description for the Night Vision Goggles was modified in Version 11.0 from "Allows the sniper to detect and shoot Camo Bloons." to the new description to fit the addition of the new bonus damage to Camo Bloons.
- This is the first upgrade in BTD6 that does increased damage to a bloon with a special property other than Fortified, Lead, Ceramic, or MOAB-class.
- The Version 11.0 buff to Night Vision Goggles in BTD6 was likely inspired by the Dragon Eyes trinket in Bloons Adventure Time TD.
- All Snipers with the Night Vision Goggles upgrade will wear night vision goggles, except for all Tier 5 upgrades.