|“||Cursed by the Lord of Evil himself, this sword is bursting with dark magic.||”|
|~ BATTD description|
Night Sword is an Epic Weapon. It gives +2 extra damage plus +1 per three star levels. It also adds a soul sucking attack, sucking the soul of a single Bloon every 10 attacks. Bloons affected by this debuff will permanently take double damage from any tower, as well as permanently move slower. When a Bloon that can resist certain attacks (Lead, Ghost, etc) is drained, the equipped character gains the ability to pop that Bloon type. Likewise, draining a Camo Bloon grants Camo detection to the equipped tower. Frozen Bloon popping cannot be granted this way. As a Sword weapon, it can only be equipped to Finn, Dungeon Finn, and Warrior Bubblegum.
- Speed: N/A
- Range: N/A
- Damage: +2, +1 per 3 star levels
- Pierce: N/A
- Sucks the soul of every 10th Bloon hit, making the wielder more powerful against that Bloon type.
Shard for: 1000
- Don't rely on this weapon for Camo detection on Impoppable difficulty, as it takes a while before it sucks the soul of a Camo Bloon. By the time the character gains Camo detection, many Camos would've slipped past.
- Likewise, don't rely on this weapon for Ghost and Lead bloon popping in Impoppable.
- This weapon is good with spaced M.O.A.B class bloons, especially when combined with speed boosts, as it can reliably drain their souls
- This weapon doesn't drain B.A.Ds, so don't rely on it too much
- The soul sucking effect is applied when the attack starts, not when it hits. This causes the bloon to be weakened before it's hit by the weapon.
- the soul sucking effect uses the same sound effect as Marceline's Eating Red upgrade
- If the sword tries to drain a soul but there are no valid targets (all bloons in range are drained or are B.A.D), the sword will wait for a valid target, sucking it's soul immediately when in range. It still tries every 10 hits to drain a bloon normally regardless of whether it's waiting for a target.
- Regardless of how many attacks occurred before a valid target is found, it will only drain 1 bloon immediately this way.