- For the BTD6 counterpart, see Neva-Miss Targeting (BTD6).
||Darts seek out and pop bloons intelligently.
||~ Description from Bloons TD 5
Neva-Miss Targeting is the third upgrade on Path 1 for the Monkey Ace in Bloons Tower Defense 5, and the third upgrade on Path 3 in Bloons Tower Defense 6 (see Neva-Miss Targeting (BTD6) for more information about the BTD6 counterpart). This upgrade allows the darts of the Monkey Ace to home in on bloons if they are near the Ace, or in BTD6 automatically home in on bloons regardless of position.
It costs $2200 on Medium.
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)[edit | edit source]
Neva-Miss Targeting price decreased ($2200 → $1800).
Neva-Missing target Icon In BTD5
BTDB Mobile/BTD5 Mobile artwork. Minor differences from BTD5 Flash/BTDB Flash
Neva-Miss Targeting upgrade
Monkey Ace with Neva-Miss Targeting upgrade hitting some Ceramic Bloons in Monkey Lane
Add a photo to this gallery
Neva-Miss Targeting icon from BTD5S
- If a Monkey Ace with Neva-Miss Targeting tries to attack a crowd of Camo Bloons without the Spy Plane upgrade, the darts will keep following them and eventually disappear.
- Occasionally, darts will keep circling around Bloons and miss them.
- Not all the darts will home in on bloons unless there are bloons on that side of the Monkey Ace.
- All darts will home on bloons in Bloons TD 5 Mobile and Steam. But as soon as the Monkey Ace shoots another volley of darts, the darts that are already on-screen will disappear.