|“||Darts seek out and pop bloons intelligently.||”|
|~ Description from Bloons TD 5|
|“||Darts automatically seek out and pop Bloons by themselves.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Neva-Miss Targeting is the third upgrade on Path 1 for the Monkey Ace in Bloons Tower Defense 5, and the third upgrade on Path 3 in Bloons Tower Defense 6. This upgrade allows the darts of the Monkey Ace to home in on bloons if they are near the Ace, or in BTD6 automatically home in on bloons regardless of position.
It costs $2200 on Medium.
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)Edit
Neva-Miss Targeting price decreased ($2200 → $1800).
Update History (Bloons TD 6)Edit
Projectile lifespan increased by 50%
Projectile speed increased by 50%
Increased homing tightness
No longer performs considerably worse with the Accelerated Aerodarts knowledge active.
Global Range tracking no longer stutters unreasonably (darts now only seek after it hits a bloon and hits the closest bloon instead of the first bloon)
- If a Monkey Ace with Neva-Miss Targeting tries to attack a crowd of Camo Bloons without the Spy Plane upgrade, the darts will keep following them and eventually disappear.
- Occasionally, darts will keep circling around Bloons and miss them.
- Not all the darts will home in on bloons unless there are bloons on that side of the Monkey Ace.
- All darts will home on bloons in Bloons TD 5 Mobile and Steam. But as soon as the Monkey Ace shoots another volley of darts, the darts that are already on-screen will disappear.
- Before Version 8.0 buffs, Neva-Miss Targeting was highly inaccurate, due to the darts having an ineffective homing algorithm.