|“||Reanimate recently popped enemies as servants to destroy the Bloons.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Necromancer: Unpopped Army is the fourth upgrade of Path 3 for the Wizard Monkey in BTD6. It causes all bloons popped by any tower near the Wizard to become undead bloons that travel towards the entrance and deal damage to bloons they touch. This upgrade also allows the Wizard Monkey to pop Purple and Lead Bloons through the summoned undead bloons. Each undead bloon affects from 2 to 11 bloons (by chance) and deals 2 damage per hit and lasts for 8 seconds. It costs $2380 on Easy, $2800 on Medium, $3025 on Hard and $3360 on Impoppable.
- xx4 Price on Easy: $4800
- xx4 Price on Medium: $5675
- xx4 Price on Hard: $6105
- xx4 Price on Impoppable: $6780
Necromancer: Unpopped Army is not a very strong tower due to its low cost effectiveness. It can deal quite some damage if it is allowed to gather undead bloons beforehand, but requires support against densely packed Ceramics and Rainbows, and does essentially nothing to MOAB-Class Bloons. Eventually, around Round 50+, the Necromancer becomes too weak, either losing to MOABs or large bloon rushes it is unable to handle.
However, since the 13.0 update doubled the damage done by undead bloons, this upgrade has become significantly stronger, though still in a support role. If placed in a good position, it can easily reach over 100,000 pops by Round 100.
- ALWAYS provide support, whether it is another Necromancer: Unpopped Army or another tower. This reduces leaks while the Necromancer is summoning undead bloons.
- This is especially useful on rounds where there are little low-tier bloons for the Necromancer to begin summoning and snowballing from.
- Position it on areas of the track where you want the bloons to spawn by placing only that track within its range.
Necromancer now summons 2-5 undead bloons instead of 1-3 undead bloons per summon.
Necromancer costs less ($3500 --> $2800)
Necromancer undead bloons now deal +1 damage.
- This upgrade along with Prince of Darkness are the only upgrades that spawn in "Undead Bloons".
- Necromancer Undead Bloons are off-centered on tracks, similar to Bloons in early games of the BTD franchise.
- Undead Bloons aren't affected by the Big Bloon Option. This also occurs with the undead MOABs and BFBs spawned by Prince of Darkness.
- Strangely enough, multiple Necomancers can spawn additional Undead Bloons if only a few Bloons are popped (ex. 3 Necromancers will summon 3 Undead Bloons for 1 Red Bloon).