This track takes place on the moon. However, moon-based gravity does not apply on this map, so the map will still act like normal maps.
Bloons enter from the bottom, travel around the center and inner perimeters of each of the 3 giant craters. All of the craters block the view for many towers, especially Sniper Monkeys, making towers such as Mortar Monkeys and Heli Pilots ideal towers for countering this problem. Inside the big craters is a spiral representing the path for Bloons to move on. The craters are connected by quakelines and lead to the exit. The 3rd one also has a blue flag with a logo (which resembles NASA's logo but with a banana instead). Beside the large craters, there's also 8 small ones (top left have 2, bottom right and bottom left have 3 each), and meteors will fly across the screen.
- Main article: Moon Landing/Strategies
- This map is the fourth new Intermediate map to be released to BTD6.
- Due to the shape and the release of the map, this map is likely designed to optimize the Mortar Monkey.
- On less powerful devices the meteors never appear flying across the screen.
- The flag on this map is a banana with a blue background with circles around it. The logo on Striker Jones' hat has a design consisting of a pattern of Roman-style leaves, Bananas, and darts. The flags on Dark Castle have a banana on a red background. The logo on Admiral Brickell's hat is an anchor, which is also the icon for her ability, Naval Tactics.
- According to Ninja Kiwi's 18th February 2022 blog, monkeys landed on the moon first before the bloons.