Monkeys vs. Bloons is a map for Bloons TD 4 for the iPhone and iPod. It is extremely hard, arguably the hardest, because it has 6 short entrances and 4 exits. Bloons enter from the right and exit at the left.
- The player should spend all of their Money on Dart Monkeys and Boomerang Throwers, until some Sun Gods are affordable. Make sure that you have Splodey Darts in order to do this; otherwise you would have low lead popping power.
- Monkeys vs. Bloons is a reference to the Pool Level in Plants vs. Zombies as well as having the name inspired by Plants vs. Zombies (monkeys referring to plants and bloons referring to zombies).
- This track is arguably the hardest in the Bloons TD series because of its excessive number of short tracks, with other possible candidates being Triangle of Insanity, Down the Drain, Bloontonium Lab, Crypt Keeper (with Reverse Mode turned off), and Tar Pits.
- This track, along with Railway Track, Bloonraker, Crypt Keeper and Tar Pits are the only tracks that have more than four entrances and/or exits.
- The banana stand on the left side probably stands for the house in Plants vs. Zombies.