|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Monkey Storm Beacon is the last upgrade on the bottom path for the Monkey Beacon in BTD3 and the last upgrade for the Monkey Beacon in BTD4. It is a very strong upgrade because when the player uses it, a storm of Super Monkeys come and wipe everything except MOABs off the screen. When the player upgrades the Monkey Beacon to this upgrade the tower gets changed to Super Monkey Storm Icon. In BTD5, this is replaced by the Super Monkey Storm special agent.
- Players only can get 1 of this per game.
- To use this upgrade, the player needs to pay some money.
- This is the only upgrade in BTD that players have to pay every time you want to use it.
- In BTD4, the Super Monkey Storm has to recharge, but in BTD3, it doesn't.
- In BTD3, it costs 850 money to use the Super Monkey Storm, and costs 1000 in BTD4.