|“||Allows the Wizard to hit Camo Bloons.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Monkey Sense is the second upgrade on the third path for the Wizard Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It allows the Wizard Monkey attack Camo Bloons. Unlike BTD5, this upgrade is along a different path to Fireball and all other fire-related upgrades. In addition, Monkey Sense Wizards gain access to Camo Prioritization target options.
Visually, the monkey gains a pair of large thin black spectacles, along with a wide-brimmed wizard hat with purple crescents and a large purple gem on the front.
This section is currently a work in progress (WIP), and therefore under construction. Please bear with us while our editors improve the page.
Monkey Sense targets bloons using the standard targeting priorities. It shoots straight movement projectiles.
- First: Targets the first bloon visible within its range.
- Last: Targets the last bloon visible within its range.
- Close: Targets the closest bloon visible within its range.
- Strong: Targets the strongest bloon visible within its range.
Monkey Sense can access Camo Prioritization, allowing all its attacks to prioritize Camo Bloons over other types when this secondary targeting option is active.
Process of adding costs is coming soon...
Simply speaking, this upgrade gives the Wizard Monkey camo detection. In practice, Monkey Sense is useful with Path 2 for cheap Camo Lead popping power, or with Path 1 to pass walls and home energy at bloons. It is also useful for Arcane Spike to detect DDTs.
- Buy this upgrade once there is an abundance of Camo Bloons or in preparations for Camo Bloons. Don't simply buy it pre-emptively without knowing Camo Bloons are an imminent threat.
- In BTD5, gaining a pair of large thin black spectacles was for the Tier 1 upgrades for the Monkey Apprentice, but in BTD6 only the 0-0-2, 0-1-2, and 0-2-2 upgrades wear similar glasses.