Monkey Meadow is a calm and vibrant meadow surrounded by trees and other foliage at all four corners of the screen. This is Bloons TD 6's first track, thus being fairly simple (even though Town Center is the first map the player plays in the tutorial).
There's a rising slope in the top-right corner, made up of green grass that surrounds the bloon's path and most of the map's free space, dotted and decorated by 135 small white, 18 small yellow flowers, 2 stones and a pebble scattered around the field. Surrounding the map on all four corners of the screen are several trees and other foliage, which serve as Line of Sight Blockers but may only impact gameplay by poorly placed Snipers. Bloons enter from the left and follow their path, which is a nicely paved gray stone pathway using 62 big rocks and smaller pebbles under them as pavement consisting of exclusively straight lines and eleven 90° turns creating two intersections and two loops, until they exit at the bottom.
The following table will list the approximate time it takes for each bloon type to leak on Medium Difficulty without fast-forwarding.
|Red Bloon||33 seconds|
|Blue Bloon||24 seconds|
|Green Bloon||18.5 seconds|
|Yellow Bloon||10.5 seconds|
|Pink Bloon||9.5 seconds|
|Purple Bloon||11 seconds|
|White Bloon||17 seconds|
|Rainbow Bloon||15 seconds|
|Ceramic Bloon||13.5 seconds|
- Main article: Monkey Meadow/Strategies
- Its green grass and gray stone pathway may be a slight callback to the original Bloons TD and Bloons TD 2 Medium Track.
- Green Leaves are constantly floating over the screen and an occasional butterfly might fly by.
- It is one of 12 tracks without any removable obstacles, of which nine are Beginner Tracks.
- This track was the only track to play "Sunshine Serenade" as the background music prior to the release of Bazaar on Version 18.0. Cubism also plays Sunshine Serenade as of Version 18.0, although it may have also played since Version 17.1, but this isn't confirmed as of yet.
- According to Ninja Kiwi's May 7th 2021 blog, almost approximately ~575,000 players have beaten Monkey Meadows CHIMPS. Logs CHIMPS sits on second, at almost 400,000 players.