A calm and vibrent meadow surrounded by trees and other foliage at the corners of the screen; this track is the first Bloons TD 6 track. The slightly hilly terrain is made up of green grass that surrounds the path and most of the map's free space, dotted by small flowers and stones. The path for the bloons is a gray stone path that has several loops and many turns creating two intersections, though consisting of mainly straight lines.
The following table will list the approximate time it takes for each bloon type to leak on Medium Difficulty without fast-forwarding.
|Red Bloon||33 seconds|
|Blue Bloon||24 seconds|
|Green Bloon||18.5 seconds|
|Yellow Bloon||10.5 seconds|
|Pink Bloon||9.5 seconds|
|Purple Bloon||11 seconds|
|White Bloon||17 seconds|
|Rainbow Bloon||15 seconds|
|Ceramic Bloon||13.5 seconds|
- Main article: Monkey Meadow/Strategies
- Its green grass and gray stone pathway may be a slight callback to the original Bloons TD and Bloons TD 2 Medium Track.
- There are 129 white flowers, 18 yellow flowers and eight rocks in the track's freespace.
- Green Leaves are constantly floating over the screen and an occasional yellow butterfly might fly by.
- It is one of 12 tracks without any removable obstacles. Nine of which are Beginner Tracks.
- Fittingly it is also one of only four tracks that doesn't feature any obstacles that block the Line of Sight. The others being Cubism, Muddy Puddles and #Ouch.