Monkey Meadow is a calm and vibrant meadow surrounded by trees and other foliage at the corners of the screen. This is Bloons TD 6's first track, thus being fairly simple (even though Town Center is the first map the player plays in the tutorial). There's a rising slope in the top-right corner, made up of green grass that surrounds the path and most of the map's free space, dotted and decorated by small flowers and stones scattered around the field. The path for the bloons is a nicely paved gray stone path that has several loops and many turns creating two intersections and two loops, though consisting of mainly straight lines and at least 64 big rocks used as pavement (with one barely clipping into the screen at the start) and smaller pebbles under it. If only counting the bloons' paths, there are 11 different bends and if not, there are 20 of them. Spreading across the field are 129 tiny white flowers, 18 somewhat bigger yellow flowers, 7 rocks and a pebble as small as the flowers, 5 little sprouts grown on the ground, 10 areas of the tracks are covered by growing grass and so is 2 from the 7 rocks and 12 trees on the corners (4 of them has a different color palettes).
The following table will list the approximate time it takes for each bloon type to leak on Medium Difficulty without fast-forwarding.
|Red Bloon||33 seconds|
|Blue Bloon||24 seconds|
|Green Bloon||18.5 seconds|
|Yellow Bloon||10.5 seconds|
|Pink Bloon||9.5 seconds|
|Purple Bloon||11 seconds|
|White Bloon||17 seconds|
|Rainbow Bloon||15 seconds|
|Ceramic Bloon||13.5 seconds|
- Main article: Monkey Meadow/Strategies
- Its green grass and gray stone pathway may be a slight callback to the original Bloons TD and Bloons TD 2 Medium Track.
- There are 129 white flowers, 18 yellow flowers and eight rocks in the track's free space.
- Green Leaves are constantly floating over the screen and an occasional yellow butterfly might fly by.
- It is one of 12 tracks without any removable obstacles, of which nine are Beginner Tracks.
- Fittingly, it is also one of only four tracks that doesn't feature any obstacles that block the Line of Sight, the others being Cubism, Muddy Puddles and #Ouch.
- This track is currently the only track to play Sunshine Serenade as the background music.