A peaceful and grassy environment; this track is the first Bloons TD 5 track. The terrain is grassy, a quiet lands, filled with many flowers, trees and rocks. Non-zeppelin bloons will go through the tunnels, and towers cannot target them. MOAB-class bloons will go over the tunnel instead of through and can be hit when over the tunnels. There is a windmill at the top-left moving clockwise.
The following will list the approximate time it takes for each bloon type to leak on Medium Difficulty without fast-forwarding.
- Red Bloon, Lead Bloon, M.O.A.B.: 1 minute and 2 seconds
- Blue Bloon: 45 seconds
- Green Bloon, Black, Zebra: 36 seconds
- White Bloon, Rainbow Bloon: 27 seconds
- Yellow Bloon: 20 seconds
- Pink Bloon: 16 seconds
- Ceramic Bloon: 24 seconds
- B.F.B.: 5 minutes and 42 seconds
- Z.O.M.G.: 9 minutes and 50 seconds
- Main article: Monkey Lane/Strategies
|Monkey Lane Bronze||10|
|Monkey Lane Silver||25|
|Monkey Lane Gold||50|
- There are 13 rocks and 26 flowers on the track.
- There is a windmill animation on top-left corner.
- This track may be off the bottom left corner of Main Street, as there is the same terrain there.
- This is the first BTD5 track of all tracks and the first beginner difficulty track.
- Bloons go under the tunnel but MOAB-class Bloons float over it.
- Strangely when the first layer of a MOAB is popped over a tunnel, its children will go under the tunnel even though it has no entrance on it.
- The bridges are 3-D like in apperance.
- It is somewhat similar to the track from Bloons Tower Defense 1.
- This track in easy difficulty can be beaten using only Ninja Monkeys.
- This is a very good map for regrow farming.
- This map has a harder version, named Flooded Lane, which has almost the entire track filled with water.