|“||Increases attack range of all towers within Monkey Village radius by 15%.||”|
|~ BMC description|
Monkey Beacon (Upgrade) is the first upgrade of Path 1 for the Monkey Village in Bloons TD 5, Bloons TD 5 Deluxe, and Bloons TD 5 Mobile. It costs $425 on Easy, $500 on Medium, $540 on Hard and $600 on Impoppable. This upgrade allows the Monkey Village to increases the attack range of all towers by 15% within its radius.
- In mobile versions of Bloons Tower Defense 5, when a Monkey Village is in the range of another Monkey Village with this upgrade, its range will increase, unlike in the other versions.
- Due to a glitch, in Bloons Tower Defense 5 (this doesn't apply to its mobile counterpart) this upgrade will have no effect on the Ring of Fire.
- A tiny error occurs in this upgrade's description; it doesn't have a period at the end unlike most descriptions, but in Bloons Monkey City it does.
- This upgrades makes it easier to place your towers in the range of a monkey village since one can check to see if the tower have increased range or not before placing it.
- In Bloons Monkey City Mobile, it can affect a Tower that can aim anywhere by increasing the radius.
- To fit maximum temples, this upgrade should not be purchased as this increases the Sun God's range, thus increasing the range for sacrificing towers. However, the increased range also makes it easier to max a TOTMG. A maxed TOTMG does better than 2 Sun Gods.
- This increases the blast radius of Exploding Pineapples in BTD5 Flash.