- City Cash storage building in Bloons Monkey City that takes up one piece of land, which initially is able to hold 1500 , but can be upgraded to hold more if more City Cash is spent (note: banks do not automatically fill up). Costing 750 to buy, the upgrades are much more expensive. Level 8 is currently the max upgrade (Level 4 in Mobile). The costs for the subsequent upgrades are: The Monkey Bank in Bloons Monkey City is a
When a city in Bloons Monkey City has just been made, one Money Bank can be purchased, and one more in Level 3 and every 3 levels after that. When all banks are full, no more City Cash can be collected from Banana Farms, Contested Territory winnings, or even by spending Bloonstones, and the only ways to get more are to get a 20,000 bounty card from Monkey Knowledge Packs, attack or defend land, pillage, treasure chests, special tiles, get milestone awards from Contested Territory or bosses, demolishing buildings or use 50 to buy a Monkey City Starter Pack (6000 and 500 ).
Also, the Special Item "Magic Banana Bag" can be collected from Treasure Chests or Special Missions, acting as a non-upgraded Money Bank, used both in the two cities Grassy Pass and Bloon Dunes. However, it cannot be upgraded to hold more. There also is only one Magic Banana Bag for each player.
In MvM, city cash stolen after an MvM raid (Flash):
- City Cash is stolen is based on the level of monkey banks.
- For level 1, it's 50% of its capacity (750).
- For level 2, it's 40% of its capacity (1800).
- For level 3, it's 33% of its capacity (2970).
- For level 4, it's 25% of its capacity (3750).
- For level 5 and above, it's 20% of its capacity (so 5000, then 7000, 10000, and 15000).