|“||When darts won't cut it, call in the big guns with an additional missile attack!||”|
|~ BATTD description.|
The "Missile" trinket launches a continuous barrage of missiles at bloons on the track. It has unlimited range, and its target priority is inherited from its equipped character. This attack will be active as long as the character is on the field.
- Speed: N/A
- Range: Unlimited range (missile)
- Damage: 1 (missile), 30 to MOAB (missile)
- Pierce: 8 (missile)
- Adds additional missile attack.
Shard for: 300
- Missile's speed and damage is reflected on the user's speed and damage. Missile does not get added damage from Tiger Claw nor Powerometer, since those two Trinkets only affect melee attacks (Missile counts as "ranged" attack).
- Missile is a decent way to pop Purples with Wand users.
- The Missile is very strong if the equipped character is holding the 4D Sword since the insta-kill effect also applies to the Missiles. No longer work after 1.6.2 update
- can no longer trigger special effects from other items (for example the insta-kill effect of the 4D sword)
- The Missile will target any bloon, and can even hit camo if its equipped character can detect camo.
- However, as it is a physical, explosive attack it is unable to injure Black, Zebra, and Ghost bloons.