|“||When darts won't cut it, call in the big guns with an additional missile attack!||”|
|~ BATTD description.|
Description[edit | edit source]
The "Missile" trinket launches a continuous barrage of missiles at bloons on the track. It has unlimited range, and its target priority is inherited from its equipped character. This attack will be active as long as the character is on the field.
Properties[edit | edit source]
- Speed: N/A
- Range: Unlimited range (missile)
- Damage: 1 (missile), 30 to MOAB (missile)
- Pierce: 8 (missile)
Special Properties[edit | edit source]
- Adds additional missile attack.
Shard for: 300
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Missile's speed is reflecting user's speed.
- is reflected on the user's speed .
- Missile is a decent way to pop Purples with Wand users.
- The Missile is very strong if the equipped character is holding the 4D Sword since the insta-kill effect also applies to the Missiles. No longer work after 1.6.2 update
Update History[edit | edit source]
- can no longer trigger special effects from other items (for example the insta-kill effect of the 4D sword)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Missile will target any bloon, and can even hit camo if its equipped character can detect camo. It will mostly act like bloontonium missle that can pop black and zebras at least on Ice King, possibly with Commander Cassie Bloontonium Tips upgrade too. Otherwise it can't pop black or zebras by itself.
- However, as it is a physical, explosive it can't Pop ghost bloons on regular charecters and Ice King.