Medals are awarded when the player passes a track on certain difficulties. In BTD Battles, medals are earned through advancing on the Leaderboards. In BTD6, medals are earned when the player passes a map on certain difficulties or when participating in a Race Event.
Standard Medals are earned for a particular map on single-player mode.
Co-Op Medals are earned for a particular map on Co-Op Mode. It is impossible to earn the Red CHIMPS Co-Op Medal, since it is impossible to quit and return back into a Co-Op game as of the current update.
Participating in Race Events will reward Race Medals. Races will occur usually once per week from Friday 8:00pm NZST to Tuesday 6:00pm NZST (New Zealand time).
- Bronze: Pass Round 50 on Easy Difficulty on any track for the first time. Awards 10.
- Silver: Pass Round 65 on Medium Difficulty on any track for the first time. Awards 25.
- Gold: Pass Round 85 on Hard Difficulty on any track for the first time. Awards 50.
- Black: Pass Round 85 on Impoppable Difficulty on any track for the first time. iOS/Android/Steam version only.
- Green: Finish Reverse Mode on any track and difficulty for the first time.
In Bloons TD 5 there are 208 different medals to earn, counting the Reverse.
Bloons TD 5 iOS and AndroidEdit
In BTD 5 Mobile (iOS and Android), medals for all tracks look the same. They are shown below.
In BTDB Mobile, "Medals" are earned from reaching any of the three eligible leaderboards: Global (50,000th globally at minimum), Regional (Top 3 at minimum), and Prestige (20,000th globally at minimum).
Daily Challenge MedalsEdit
Special Missions MedalsEdit
|Special Mission||Rank Needed||Medal||Achievement|
|Wizard Lord||30||Wizard Lord|
|Protect Monkey Town||15||Monkey Town|
|Covert Pops||35||Covert Pops|
|There Can Be Only One||20||Highlander|
|Special Agents Only||30||Special Special|
|Fast Upgrades||40||Fast Track|
|MOAB Madness||10||MOAB Madness|
|Full House||10||Full House|
The player can get a maximum of 48 medals, including medals from the Premium Tracks.
- Bronze: Pass Round 50 on Easy Difficulty on any track for the first time.
- Silver: Pass Round 60 on Medium Difficulty on any track for the first time.
- Gold: Pass Round 75 on Hard Difficulty on any track for the first time.