|“||One Monkey MOAB demolition machine.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Master Bomber is the final upgrade in Path 3 for the Ninja Monkey in BTD6. The upgrade enhances all of its bombs to become much stronger, especially versus MOAB-class bloons. The new special sticky bombs are shot faster (from every 5.0s to 2.0s), and deals 1000 damage instead of 500 damage, allowing them to instantly destroy the top layers of MOABs, DDTs, and BFBs on normal games. Not only do its sticky bombs deal extra damage, sticky bombs stun affected MOAB-class bloons for up to 1.0s, while its flash bombs deal 5 damage and stun MOAB-class for up to 0.25s or standard bloons for 1.0s.
It costs $34,000 on Easy, $40,000 on Medium, $43,200 on Hard, and $48,000 on Impoppable.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Master Bomber specializes at handling blimps, especially stronger blimps. Unlike Grandmaster Ninja, Master Bomber is somewhat decent on its own, as it provides adequate stunning power versus MOAB-class bloons, although pairing with Shinobi Tactics is recommended just like the former option.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to purchase Ninja Discipline as well when purchasing the Master Bomber because it will make it overall shoot faster, including the rate at which bombs are thrown. The immense power of the bombs alone outweigh the power of its shurikens, so it is not worth purchasing the Path 2 upgrades (Distraction and Counter-Espionage), especially because only one Master Bomber may ever be on the track at one time. However, if your camo defense is lacking then the sticky bombs can strip the camo property off DDTs.
- Despite its slow attack speed with the bombs, it can still reliably destroy MOABs and DDTs effectively, granted you place it in a place with lots of vision.
- The Master Bomber's Sticky Bombs have infinite range but involves Line of Sight. It is a good idea to plan placement for the Master Bomber so that the travel time for each sticky bomb projectile is decreased. Placing on high ground is additionally a good idea, so that the sticky bombs do not fail to land.
- Each sticky bomb does 1000 damage, taking out BFBs and lower but not the Bloons inside.
- It is also advised to spam Shinobi Tactics ninjas around the Master Bomber, because it will increase its Sticky Bombs firing rate. If there are enough Shinobis, it can throw out Sticky Bombs at hypersonic speed, which makes it really be a "Monkey MOAB Demolition Machine".
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Cost of Master Bomber decreased ($60k --> $40k)
- Master Bomber's Sticky Bomb attack now stuns MOAB-class Bloons for 1 second upon impact.
- Flash Bomb now stuns MOAB-class bloons for 0.25 seconds.
- Flash Bomb damage increased (1 → 5)
- Now correctly applies stun art.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Master Bomber is the most expensive Ninja Monkey upgrade in the game, even after the price buff in Version 7.0.
- Since Master Bomber immediately throws a bomb on being upgraded, it's possible to have a sticky bomb get placed on a Ceramic Bloon if an x-x-4 Ninja is upgraded to x-x-5 such that the first sticky bomb pops the MOAB after the Master Bomber has thrown its bomb but before the bomb hits its target.