At least Rank 50 and a cost of 25 for each attempt is required to play Main Street and all the other rules for Extreme Difficulty apply. However, in the iOS version, 50 is required.
The track is in the shape of a plus symbol with two paths intersecting at the centre. The Bloons emerge from the left and the top, following their respective roads until they reach the opposite side before exiting. There is water in the top right corner where you can place aquatic towers. In the other corners there are buildings and grass. There are sidewalks bordering each corner section.
* - Only awarded in BTD5
** - Only awarded in BTD5D
BTD5 Mobile Token rewards:
|Main Street Bronze||50|
|Main Street Silver||125|
|Main Street Gold||250|
Differences between BTD5 Flash and BTD5 Mobile
Winning on Main Street earns the same amount of rewards as other Extreme tracks (rather than half the amount).
Strategies and Tips
- Main article: Main Street/Strategies
- This is the second Extreme Difficulty track in all of the Bloons TD series.
- You get half the rewards as Bloontonium Lab but it costs half as much to play.
- This track is almost identical to the Consecrated Ground map in BMC, with the exception that Main Street has water; and the Consecrated Ground map has a slightly longer path going left to right.
- The horizontal path of the track is longer than its vertical counterpart.
- The illustrations of the paths are of the widest compared to any other BTD track.
- It is possible to place towers on the road but not on the white road markings, since that's where the bloons float along.
- It is considered the easiest extreme track in BTD5, due to the crossing over of the two lanes. It is also arguably easier than some expert tracks such as Death Valley and Down the Drain because having 2 paths that touch.
- Oddly, the bloons are moving on the lane lines instead of the lanes like real cars do. This is probably if it did, there would be 4 entrances and 4 exits (like a real intersection) and the track would be way more difficult to complete.