|“||Can collide with and shove MOAB-Class Bloons, impeding their movement.||”|
|~ BTD6 descrpiton|
MOAB Shove is the third upgrade of Path 3 for the Heli Pilot in BTD6. It allows the Heli Pilot to push back MOAB-class bloons (except BADs). When the MOAB Shove touches the hitbox of any MOAB-class bloon, it pushes the first collided blimp backwards. The MOAB Shove effect is more effective against weaker blimps but weaker against stronger blimps.
It costs $2975 on Easy, $3500 on Medium, $3780 on Hard, and $4200 on Impoppable.
Description[edit | edit source]
MOAB Shove allows MOAB-class bloons to become pushed back whenever it is near the Heli Pilot's helicopter. MOAB Shove can only affect one blimp per helicopter and the helicopter shoving effect can only stack once.
Visually, the helicopter gains a large grille on the front of it. Additionally, its side wings now have two green arrows per wing instead of one. The upper rudder is now green instead of grey like the rest of the helicopter.
MOAB Class Shoves[edit | edit source]
The MOAB Shove will shove MOAB-class bloons in different ways, dependent on the bloon types along with the quantities of the MOAB-class bloons crammed near the Heli Pilot.
- MOABs - Single MOABs will be pushed back substantially by a single MOAB Shove Heli Pilot. Single MOAB Shove Heli Pilots can only handle a certain number of MOABs before MOABs push through that Heli Pilot.
- BFBs - Single BFBs will be stalled at the current spot if the Heli Pilot is locked in place. Single MOAB Shove Heli Pilots can only handle a certain number of BFBs before the BFBs push through that Heli Pilot.
- ZOMGs - Single ZOMGs will be only slowed down.
- DDTs - Cannot be pushed without camo detection. Massively slows it down otherwise.
- BADs - No effect at all. No amount of MOAB Shoves can slow down a BAD.
Having multiple MOAB Shoves will not change the amount of knockback inflicted on the same blimp. However, more blimps can be stalled at once if there is more than one MOAB Shove on screen.
MOABs have a few seconds immunity to MOAB Shove after entering the map, and after coming out of their parents.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- On many cases, it is better to go for 0-1-3 or 0-2-3 if the only purpose is to provide simple helicopter knockback to blimps. This is because adding Bigger Jets allows the Heli Pilot to travel faster, while the subsequent IFR upgrade allows the Heli Pilot to knockback DDTs.
- On a couple of cases, 2-0-3 MOAB Shove is useful, as it can help follow blimps without requiring extra micro.
- In general, a MOAB Shove isn’t all that good of a support tower late-game, due to doing poorly against multiple MOAB-class Bloons. MOAB Press and MOAB Glue are superior options.
Version History[edit | edit source]
MOAB Shove cost decreased ($5000 --> $3500)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- MOABs shoved back by MOAB Shove do not turn. Link to a video example. This is intentional, since the shoves are typically done perpendicular to the side of the MOAB and thus do not deviate the angle of the MOAB as it is shoved back along the map.