|“||Put more MOABs into the sand. Survive 3 brutal rounds against MOABs, BFBs, and ZOMGs. $30,000 to start.||”|
|~ Special Mission Rules|
MOAB Graveyard is a special mission in Bloons Monkey City. In this mission, you have to pop MOABs, BFBs, and ZOMGs. The player receives 30000$ to start. This mission contains three rounds, each exponentionally harder than the last. Additionally, each bloon will be spawned slightly faster.
In the background of the MOAB Graveyard's track, there are three MOABs, the tail of one BFB, one ZOMG, a skeleton of what appears to be Vortex, and a skeleton of an unknown blimp, possibly Bloonarius or the gray hot air bloon from Hot Air Bloon. It may of also been hinting the B.A.D introduced in BTD 6.
- Round 1: Player will face against 10 MOABs that go one after another. (Each MOAB is send faster than the previous.) (Combined RBE = 6160)
- Round 2: Player will have to engage with 6 BFBs once again going one at a time. (Each BFB is also send faster than previous.) (Combined RBE = 18984)
- Round 3: In final wave players will have to deal with 2 ZOMGs. (Second ZOMG appears long after first one is send.) (Combined RBE = 33312)
- Note: No DDTs appear thoughout this mission, propably to not make this tile even harder.
- Note 2: Theres no water to place (Monkey Pirates or First Strike Sub) to prevent trivializing this tile.
- Main article: MOAB Graveyard/Strategies
- Combined RBE for Round 1 = 6160, Round 2 = 18984, Round 3 = 33312, Combined RBE across this mission is 58456.
- A total of 3904 red bloons appear across all three waves.
- 23180 non-MOAB class bloons are popped throughout all three waves.
- The supposed MOAB frame in the top right could be an Easter egg suggesting an even stronger MOAB Class Bloon. Not only is it much larger than a Z.O.M.G. but it appears that it is much older with the fragments being gray and much more tattered than the M.O.A.B. or the Z.O.M.G. frame or maybe this MOAB class bloon is gray in color.
- One single Spectre in the middle under a 2/1 Village can handle every mini-wave of one MOAB each.
- Two Spectres in the middle under a 2/1 Village can handle all mini-waves of MOAB-class bloons.
- A MOAB Frame similar to the one in the top right can be found in the track MOAB Desert in BTD5.