|“||Defend against the bloons around the shredded remains of a MOAB on the new Intermediate track introduced to Bloons TD 5, MOAB Desert. Along with the new track are the Daily Challenge Vaults for December, January and February.||”|
|~ March 3rd, 2015 description|
This map appears as a MOAB that crashed into the ground long ago and has deteriorated because of it.
In this track, there is plenty of space inside of the destroyed MOAB shell, which is fairly suitable for Monkey Aces to be placed on. The track has a single entry and exit, making Spike Factories suitable for this track. There is also room for Spike Factories near the exit. A lake on the bottom-left corner makes Monkey Buccaneers and Monkey Subs usable.
|MOAB Desert Bronze||10|
|MOAB Desert Silver||25|
|MOAB Desert Gold||50|
- The path resembles the White MOAB track from Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe.
- Towers cannot be placed on the ruins of the MOAB or the big rocks. However, they can be placed inside the ruined MOAB.
- Land towers can be placed on the floating airship propeller in the lake.
- The dead MOAB could be the father of the BMC boss bloons.
- There is a similar track in the Special Mission in Bloons Monkey City called MOAB Graveyard and may get confused with this.