|“||Multiple Object Advanced Ricochet greatly enhances the already extraordinary powers of the Glaive Ricochet Monkey.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
M.O.A.R. Glaives (sometimes referred to as MOAR Glaives) is the fourth upgrade of Path 1 for the Boomerang Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It enhances the ricochet ability of the Boomerang Thrower's Glaives by doubling its attack speed, jump distance between bloons, and pierce (from 50 to 100).
It costs $2550 in Easy, $3000 in Medium, $3,240 in Hard, and $3,600 in Impoppable.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
MOAR Glaives is an extremely powerful tower against bloons. It is best paired with an anti-MOAB attacker midgame, namely Arcane Spike. Although it begins falling out of favour late game, it can still do fair chunks of damage to hyperclumped superceramics.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As of the Version 7.0 update, MOAR Glaives is best paired up with Red Hot Rangs. Despite shooting around 55% faster than when upgraded to Faster Rangs instead (1.25*1.25 attack speed bonus), the +1 damage essentially doubles the damage of MOAR Glaives.
- In the same idea, a 4-0-2 Boomerang can beat round 63 all by itself on many maps.
- When paired with buffs from Alchemist, 4-2-0 MOAR Glaives is better than 4-0-2 MOAR Glaives, due to the increased damage output per unit time.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
Homing algorithm for glaive bouncing decreased. Glaives now seeks the closest bloon per hit instead of the first bloon.
Homing algorithm for glaive bouncing has improved.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This upgrade wears the almost same clothing as the BTD5's Glaive Lord, except with an additional two crossed stripes. BTD6's Glaive Lord wears different clothing.
- Part of the name "M.O.A.R." may be a reference to SpongeBob SquarePants meme "MOAR Krabs", a caricatured version of Mr. Krabs that continually shouts "More!"
- Similar to Glaive Ricochet, MOAR Glaives projectiles are thrown straight rather than curved, though this is rarely noticeable unless in special custom challenges where bloon speed is extremely rapid.
- Before Version 18.0, the upgrade art showed the hood with two crossed stripes while in-game it had no stripes unless upgraded with Long Range Rangs or Faster Throwing.