|“||Call of Arms Ability: Doubles the attack speed and popping power of all nearby towers for 10 seconds.||”|
|~ Official BTD5 description|
M.I.B. Call to Arms or MIBCTA for short is the final upgrade of Path 2 for the Monkey Village. It costs $20400 on Easy, $24000 on Medium, $25920 on Hard and $28800 on Impoppable. It is a special ability and doubles the attack speed and attack power for all towers in the radius for 10 seconds.
- The MIB Call to Arms is most valued when there are plenty of towers around its own radius. Most recommended with towers that shoot large numbers of projectiles and attack fast, such as maxed TOTMGs, Aircraft Carriers, or large numbers of Spiked Mine Factories (or the other side, Spike Storms, since MIB CTA affects those abilities, too).
Bloons TD Battles Mobile History
M.I.B Call to Arms is cheaper ($24000 → $20000).
- M.I.B is thought to stand for Monkeys In Black instead of the acronym of its previous upgrade, Monkey Intelligence Bureau.
- M.I.B Call to Arms with Overclock on a maxed Temple of the Vengeful Monkey with additional boosts is the best tower in popping power.
- If the player uses this while a Boomerang Thrower used the Turbo Charge, the Boomerang Thrower throws ultra hypersonic boomerangs.
- This increases the range of the tower, as well as adding the ability.
- This is one of the few abilities to increase attack speed dramatically, another one being Turbo Charge for the Boomerang Thrower, and Overclock for the Monkey Engineer.
- Unlike Overclock, M.I.B Call to Arms affects everything in its range and can be used with anything, even other Monkey Villages with High Energy Beacon.
- It can be very useful for the later rounds just in case of an emergency. In fact, when you activate the ability, the tower sounds off an emergency alarm.
- This is the 2nd most expensive Special Ability, the first being Technological Terror.
- The MIBCTA add a music symbol on the building.
- In BTD5 Mobile, the double attack speed stacks with each ability used, making several of these around any tower an using more than one ability can make the tower attack as fast as one shot per frame. In other words, the effect can stack.