|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
|“||We turn to him, when all hope is lost...||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Legend of the Night is the last upgrade on the third path for the Super Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It gains a passive ability that summons a black hole at the end of the track if any bloon (including all M.O.A.B. Class Bloons, even B.A.D.s) escapes. The black hole ability absorbs the first bloons that leak and prevents the player from losing any lives for 7.5 seconds before disappearing, and it has a long cooldown of 2 minutes. The tower also becomes much stronger with a slightly longer range, +15 pierce, from 7 to 22, base damage increased by 3, from 2 to 5 and dealing 8 damage per hit to M.O.A.B. Class Bloon.
It costs $204,000 on Easy, $240,000 on Medium, $259,200 on Hard and $288,000 on Impoppable.
- Place the LoTN in an area where it can target much of the track so that its powerful MOAB-killing potential is not wasted.
- Making the tower target 'strong' allows it to prioritize its main target.
- This upgrade synergises very well with the Elite Defender and Bomb Blitz since it can trigger those towers' abilities without losing any lives.
Pierce increased (9 → 21)
Damage increased by 1
- This tower along with the Anti-Bloon is required to create the most powerful monkey in BTD6, Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey.
- Legend of the Night is the second-most expensive upgrade in the game, first being True Sun God.