|“||If you're wondering what laser vision does, its like piercing darts only it can pop frozen bloons as well.||”|
|~ Round 47 on Bloons Tower Defense 2|
Laser Vision is the second upgrade for the Super Monkey tower in BTD2, BTD3, and BTD4. In BTD5 and BTD6, this is the first upgrade on path 1 and it is called Laser Blasts. It shoots at the same rate as the Super Monkey's darts, but each projectile can pop two bloons instead of one, as with the darts. It can also pop frozen bloons. In BTD6, Laser Blasts additionally causes the Super Monkey to no longer pop Purple Bloons except when upgraded to Sun Temple, The Anti-Bloon, Dark Champion, or to Sun Avatar with the "Strike Down the False" MK.
$4050 (Easy), $4590 (Medium), $4680 (Hard)
$2975 (Easy), $3570 (Medium), $3780 (Hard)
$2975 (Easy), $3500 (Medium), $3780 (Hard)
$2975 (Easy), $3500 (Medium), $3780 (Hard), $4200 (Impoppable)
$2125 (Easy), $2500 (Medium), $2700 (Hard), $3000 (Impoppable)
Laser Blasts price reduced ($2700 -> $2500)
- Laser Vision can't pop Lead Bloons, though in Bloons 2 they can destroy metal blocks.
- Despite having seemingly the same number of projectiles, a Robo Monkey with Laser Vision (1-3) is in fact better than a regular Super Monkey with Laser Vision (1-2).
- This is called Laser Blasts in BTD5.
- Because the collision detection works differently on BTD5 Mobile, both lasers will do damage to MOAB-class bloons unlike its flash counterpart where both lasers will only register as one hit. This also applies when compared to Plasma Blasts.
- This upgrade costs the same as the base cost of the Super Monkey in BTD5.
- In the BTD4 logo there is a Super Monkey with laser vision.