|“||Jungle's Bounty Ability: Generates cash each use, plus extra cash per Banana Farm near the Druid.||”|
|~ Official description
Jungle's Bounty is the fourth upgrade on Path 2 of the Druid. Obtaining this upgrade allows the Druid to generate extra cash when Banana Farms are nearby with its ability. Using the ability provides $200 as a baseline with no Banana Farms near it along with providing an extra $100 per Banana Farm ($150 between Version 2.0-16.0). There is an initial cooldown of 40 seconds prior to the initial activation, along with a 40 second cooldown for the tower after each activation of the ability.
It costs $4,250 on Easy, $5,000 on Medium, $5,400 on Hard and $6,000 on Impoppable.
The range for Banana Farms to be counted is the same as Druid's attack range and is affected by buffs, such as the Druidic Reach upgrade or the Berserker Brew buff. The Jungle's Bounty upgrade automatically comes with increased range, from 35 to 55, which is around 57% more range than a base Druid, which generally is enough to count up to 4-6 Banana Farms on most maps with its base range.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Jungle's Bounty is one of, if not, the fastest way to farm money. Surrounding Jungle's Bounty Druids with Banana farms can provide the most money, allowing for more druids to be placed. Combine it with Monkey Banks for the most effectiveness, as Banks are very spammable and provide very good money. Although this tower is generally not needed as normal mass farming is enough for most late game runs, this can be useful on harder maps where the space matters or the amount of money is needed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is often most wise to purchase a 0-4-1 Jungle's Bounty, though a 0-4-0 Jungle's Bounty is preferred first so as to start the initial cooldown for the ability as soon as possible, although this is really quite minor.
- In Co-Op, other players' Banana Farms are counted in this tower's ability.
- Purchase the Warm Oak MK as soon as possible, as this will save $100 per Jungle's Bounty Druid.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Jungle's Bounty ability now generates more money per Banana Farm in range (+$100 per Farm --> +$150)
- Jungle's Bounty ability is now limited to three uses per round, to prevent infinite stalling income
- Jungle's Bounty ability no longer works in CHIMPS Mode
- Jungle's Bounty ability (along with other income-based abilities) now undergo the full initial cooldown before initial ability usage
- Jungle's Bounty base range increased from 35 to 55
- Jungle's Bounty ability range reduced to match base tower range, from 75 to 55
- Jungle's Bounty cash gained per farm reduced from $150 to $100
- Description changed from "Jungle's Bounty Ability: Generates extra cash per Banana Farm near the Druid." to "Jungle's Bounty Ability: Generates cash each use, plus extra cash per Banana Farm near the Druid."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before update 2.0, it produced a mere $100 per Banana Farm within range of the tower, which was heavily underpowered.
- Before the Version 16.0 nerfs, a single Jungle's Bounty could make $3200 with 20 nearby Farms if buffed far enough.
- Used correctly, the Jungle's Bounty druid is the best way to farm money.
- Before Version 16.0, Jungle's Bounty's ability range is counted 2.1 times as large as the base tower range (75). In 16.0, the base tower's range is increased, but the ability range is the same as the base tower range instead of an increased one, being 55.
- There currently exists a bug whereby the money counter does not increase if using the Jungle's Bounty ability. Similar occurs for Spirit of the Forest, although the +$1000 per round feature works correctly. This has been fixed for this upgrade and Spirit of the Forest in Version 22.0.