|“||Jungle's Bounty Ability: Generates money per Banana Farm near the Druid.||”|
|~ Official description|
Jungle's Bounty is the fourth upgrade on Path 2 of the Druid. Obtaining this upgrade allows the Druid to generate cash when Banana Farms are nearby with its ability. Using the ability provides $200 as a baseline with no Banana Farms near it along with providing an extra $150 per Banana Farm. There is an initial cooldown of 40 seconds prior to the initial activation, along with a 40 second cooldown for the tower after each activation of the ability.
It costs $4,250 on Easy, $5,000 on Medium, $5,400 on Hard and $6,000 on Impoppable.
The range for Banana Farms to be counted is 2.1x the base Druid's attack range and is affected by buffs, such as the Druidic Reach upgrade.
- It is often most wise to purchase a 0-4-1 Jungle's Bounty, though a 0-4-0 Jungle's Bounty is preferred first so as to start the initial cooldown for the ability as soon as possible. Starting initial cooldown earlier will allow the income ability to be used earlier, thus gaining more money earlier.
- In Co-Op, the ability DOES work when used in conjunction with other players banana farms. The player who uses the ability gains all of the Jungle's Bounty income, however. This doesn't necessarily mean that the Banana Farm ownership changes though.
- Purchase the Warm Oak MK as soon as possible, as this will save $100 per Jungle's Bounty Druid regardless of game mode (except it is useless on both Deflation Mode and CHIMPS).
Jungle's Bounty ability now generates more money per Banana Farm in range (+$100 per Farm --> +$150)
Jungle's Bounty ability is now limited to three uses per round, to prevent infinite stalling income
Jungle's Bounty ability no longer works in CHIMPS Mode
Jungle's Bounty ability (along with other income-based abilities) now undergo the full initial cooldown before initial ability usage
- Before Update 2.0, it produced a mere $100 per Banana Farm within range of the tower, which was heavily underpowered.
- Currently, with the increased range of the ability it is possible to fit a total of TBA Farms in its range resulting in $TBA