|“||Jungle's Bounty Ability: Generates cash each use, plus extra cash per Banana Farm near the Druid.||”|
|~ Official description
Jungle's Bounty is the fourth upgrade on Path 2 of the Druid. Obtaining this upgrade allows the Druid to generate extra cash when Banana Farms are nearby with its ability. Using the ability provides $200 as a baseline with no Banana Farms near it along with providing an extra $100 per Banana Farm within range. There is an initial cooldown of 40 seconds prior to the initial activation, along with a 40 second cooldown for the tower after each activation of the ability. Additionally, each Jungle's Bounty Druid can only use its ability up to 3 times per round.
Along with a new ability, the Jungle's Bounty upgrade automatically comes with increased range, from 35 to 55. On most maps, the Druid can reach around 4-6 Farms at max with base range, and its ability coverage can be increased with range bonuses such as Druidic Reach and Berserker Brew.
Jungle's Bounty is one of, if not, the fastest way to farm money. Surrounding Jungle's Bounty Druids with Banana Farms can provide the most money, earning money much faster and allowing for more of them to be bought. Jungle's Bounty works best with multiple base Farms, but can be combined with Monkey Banks thanks to the Bank's valuable spammability and high income-per-round value. Although Jungle's Bounty is generally not needed as normal mass farming is enough for most late-game runs, this can be useful on harder maps where the space matters or the amount of money is needed, especially Boss Bloon Events.
- It is often most wise to purchase a 0-4-1 Jungle's Bounty, though a 0-4-0 Jungle's Bounty is preferred first so as to start the initial cooldown for the ability as soon as possible, although this is really quite minor.
- In Co-Op, other players' Banana Farms are counted in this tower's ability.
- Purchase the Warm Oak MK as soon as possible, as this will save $100 per Jungle's Bounty Druid.
- Jungle's Bounty without its ability is essentially just a Druid of the Jungle with much greater range.
- It is possible to gain infinite money by stalling the round forever, even with the Version 2.0 ability usage cap. If there are at least 6 Farms in the radius of the Druid, using the ability 3 times, selling it, and buying it back actually has an overall profit. By continuing to do this, it is possible to gain infinite money by repeating this process repeatedly.
- Stalling rounds with MOAB Shove pushing away single blimps from the main defense can help maximize Jungle's Bounty income usages, although each Jungle's Bounty Druid is limited to 3 per round as a way to reduce infinite stalling. This strategy is simple to execute and does not require Regrow Farming.
When activating Jungle's Bounty Ability:
- Before update 2.0, it produced a mere $100 per Banana Farm within range of the tower, which was heavily underpowered at the time.
- Before the Version 16.0 nerfs, a single Jungle's Bounty could make $3200 with 20 nearby Farms if buffed far enough.
- Before Version 16.0, Jungle's Bounty's ability range is counted 2.1 times as large as the base tower range (75). In 16.0, the base tower's range is increased, but the ability range is the same as the base tower range instead of an increased one, being 55.
- There formerly existed a bug whereby the money counter did not increase if using the Jungle's Bounty ability. Similar occurred for Spirit of the Forest, although the +$1000 per round feature still worked correctly. This has been fixed for this upgrade and Spirit of the Forest since Version 22.0.