|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Jukebox is a featured added to BTD6 that was first introduced on Version 17.0. It allows players to customize a playlist of all BTD6 soundtracks into each game.
As of Version 18.0:
- Sunset Samba (e.g. Logs)
- Tropical Carnival (e.g. Muddy Puddles)
- Winter Nights (e.g. Frozen Over)
- Tribes & Tribulations (e.g. Dark Castle)
- Jazz Theme (so far only Park Path)
- Sunshine Serenade (e.g. Monkey Meadow)
- Fiesta Flamenco (e.g. Town Center)
- Main Theme (since Version 18.0)
- On Version 17.0, there were no skip song buttons on either side of the options menu for the Jukebox, when Jukebox is enabled. Since Version 17.1, these skip song buttons were added to allow movement between soundtracks in the option menu.
- Jazz Theme is the menu music in BTD5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.