|“||Hurls a giant spiked ball that pops lead and excels at crushing Ceramic Bloons.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Juggernaut is the fourth upgrade on the top of the Dart Monkey in Bloons Tower Defense 6. It deals 2 damage and +2 to Ceramics, as well as popping Frozen and Lead Bloons. It has a pierce of 50 (51 with Knowledge). It also increases the Dart Monkey's range by 15% or 4.5 units and the attack rate from 1.15 seconds to 1 second. Juggernauts additionally have greater projectile speed and a larger projectile size compared to its preceding Spike-O-Pult upgrade.
It costs more than in BTD5 at $1,530 on Easy, $1,800 on Medium, $1,945 on Hard, and $2,160 on Impoppable.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Juggernaut is a decent option for dealing high Ceramic damage along straight lines. It also serves as Dart Monkey's only method of lead-popping outside of getting Crossbow Master or Plasma Monkey Fan Club. However, the combined increased pricetag plus the existence of alternate good anti-Ceramic options, Juggernaut tends struggle to outcompete cost-efficiency at handling Ceramic Bloons.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Juggernaut is best placed at the end of a long, straight road and a target priority of last or close to making best use of its long range and high bloon popping capability.
- In Bloons TD 6, however, the Juggernaut's projectiles can also bounce off of objects that stop most other projectiles, potentially bouncing back and popping Bloons multiple times, and even reaching Bloons behind sight-blocking objects if positioned just right.
- In BTD6, a Monkey Knowledge Perk allows the Juggernaut to do 4 damage instead of 2 to MOAB Class Bloons.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Juggernaut damage increased (1 → 2)
- Juggernaut pierce decreased (100 → 50)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the cheapest 4th tier upgrade in Bloons TD 6, formerly tied by MOAB Press until a 19.0 price nerf.
- The monkey winking in the artwork looks almost the same as the one that shows up in the corner when you level up.