|“||Hurls a giant spiked ball that pops lead and excels at crushing Ceramic Bloons.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 6 description|
Juggernaut is the fourth upgrade of Path 1 for the Dart Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It deals 2 damage (+2 to Ceramics), as well as popping Frozen and Lead Bloons. Juggernaut balls each have 50 pierce (51 with "Extra Dart Pops" MK). It also increases the tower's range by 15% or 4.5 units and the attack speed from per 1.15s to 1s. Juggernauts additionally have greater projectile speed and a larger projectile size compared to its preceding Spike-o-pult upgrade.
The following is a list of statistics of a Dart Monkey with Sharp Shots. It includes its base statistics and all associated crosspathing interactions. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base stats
- Projectile, normal type, detects partial hitbox, 36.8 range, 1s attack cooldown, 2 damage (4 ceramic damage), 50 pierce.
- Crosspathing interactions
- Ball attack speed increased (1.0s --> 0.85s)
- Ball attack speed increased (1.0s --> 0.85s --> 0.6666s)
- Gains +8 range (36.8 --> 44.8)
- Gains +8 range (36.8 --> 44.8 --> 52.8)
- Projectile speed of Ball increased by 10%
- Base tower gains camo detection, and all new attacks can affect camo
- See also: Damage Types/Bloons TD 6/Primary
The following are a list of wiki-written damage types associated by a Dart Monkey with Sharp Shots. These damage type statistics include how it attacks and how these attacks would affect bloons. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base attack(s)
Juggernaut is a decent option for dealing high Ceramic damage along straight lines. It also serves as Dart Monkey's cheapest method of lead-popping compared to getting Crossbow Master or Plasma Monkey Fan Club. However, the combined increased pricetag plus the existence of alternate good anti-Ceramic options, Juggernaut struggle to outcompete cost-efficiency at handling Ceramic Bloons.
- The Juggernaut is best placed at the end of a long, straight path and a target priority of last or close to making best use of its long range and high pierce. However, the Juggernaut's projectiles can also bounce off of objects that stop most other projectiles, potentially bouncing back and popping Bloons multiple times, and even reaching Bloons behind sight-blocking objects if positioned just right.
- This can prove useful in maps such as Hedge and Balance, which, with strategical placement, would make the projectiles reach multiple paths (or stretches of path).
- In BTD6, the "Force vs Force" Monkey Knowledge allows the Juggernaut to do 4 damage instead of 2 to MOAB Class Bloons.
- Juggernaut is currently the cheapest Tier 4 upgrade in BTD6.
- The monkey winking in the artwork looks almost the same as the one that shows up in the corner when you level up.