Infernal takes place in what looks like a volcano, as what seems like 4 rock pillars that have fallen down as its entrances and exits, a floating path out of rocks for the bloons, 6 floating islands, 4 of which are for land towers and the rest for water towers, and two small pieces of land on the right and left side that can allow a Heli Pilot or a Banana Farm.
On every odd round, Bloons enter from the left of the upper lane. On every even round, however, Bloons enter from the left of the lower lane. The difficulty of this map comes from the lack of space that you can place on towers, but because of the somewhat long path that this map has and it having only two paths and the pattern where bloons come out being quite simple, it is more on the easy side for an expert map.
- Apache Prime is incredibly useful on Infernal because of the map's design.
- Quincy is almost necessary to beat C.H.I.M.P.S. on this track due to Round 7 being almost impossible without him.
- It is barely possible to fit two Villages, a Spike Factory, and an Alchemist on the right island. Because of this, a combination of a Perma-Spike plus two Monkey Commerce Villages plus a Stronger Stimulant Alchemist will be able to beat this map easily.
- Main article: Infernal/Strategies
- This is the fifth Expert Map to be added in BTD6.
- Since its release, some content creators of BTD6 had been arguing if this is the new easiest map on Expert Difficulty, because of the simplicity of the path. However, it is still considered harder than Dark Castle by many players.
- Sometimes, a dragon will fly across the track.
- Despite being a fire-based map, it has water.
- This was likely done to make C.H.I.M.P.S. on this track easier.