In the Loop takes place in an autumn-like area. The terrain consists of a natural orange covering of autumn leaves, with an aesthetic wheelbarrow near the top-right corner. Leaves can be seen floating down slowly past the track periodically. The path looks like it had been made from orange rocks, sugest that In The Loop is a park of some sort
As the name suggests, the map consists of three moderate loops that face inward, with four straight lines connecting each loop. In the top-right loop of the map, there is a water space that can have a maximum of four Monkey Buccaneers or Subs. Unlike the prior maps, there is virtually no obstruction of range for the entirety of the map. The map consists of 16 different tree (9 yellow trees and 7 orange ones), 7 little stones, a wheelbarrel, 3 white flowers, 16 little yellow flowers, a pond in the second loop and tons of leaves on the ground.
- Main article: In The Loop/Strategies
- A red Bloon can leak in 49 seconds.
- This is the second of two autumn themed maps, the first being Tree Stump.
- Strangely, Tree Stump is very similar in length.
- This map bears a striking resemblance to a Bloons Tower Defense 5 map, The Rink.
- This track is the most used track on Odyssey Mode, appearing in a total of 8 different Odysseys.