|“||High Finance - build to win on this advanced map that will leave you broke if you're not careful||”|
|~ Bloons TD 6 - Version 3.0 Patch Notes|
This map consists of many city buildings that can be built with in-game cash, hence its name High Finance. Complementing its theme, the track is shaped like a $ (dollar) sign. On odd rounds, the bloons travel on the S-shaped track while on even rounds the bloons travel on the U-shaped part of the track.
There are many buildings that will block Line of Sight. Additionally, all of the buildings have not been built yet and players must build up to be able to place monkeys on the buildings. The price ranges from $350 to $1500 to build. Initally the player can use the park in the middle for placing towers, with four bushes, two buildings at the top and bottom and ground path leading toward them, a pond in the centre with a stone bridge which the bloons go across.
There are 20 buildings (2 in the park, 4 in the middle and 14 on the outside) which 5 of them are already built (all of them are in the corner with 2 on the left one).
- One Spike Factory can be placed on the bottom-right section of the green path, between the bottom building and the intersection of the road. When set on Close, this makes a brilliant spot to place a 0-2-5 Permaspike.
- The alley between the 2 rightmost buildings has just enough room to place a tower with a small footprint. This is an amazing spot for a 3+-X-X Dart Monkey, as on odd rounds this is the single longest straight track a Spike-o-Pult can fire down reliably.
- Obyn Greenfoot can be placed directly at the upper-left grasspatch from the bridge to solo up to Round 9, although it is worth noting that he can no longer be placed on the first round in CHIMPS Mode.
- It is recommended to use Apache Prime for this map, as it is not at all impeded by Line of Sight, and the presence of long straight lanes optimizes its powerful laser and plasma machine gun attacks.
- When placing large monkey buildings like Heli Pilot or Banana Farms, placing them towards the road rather than the map edge can free up enough space behind for small and medium footprint towers rather than taking up the whole building footprint. Similarly the buildings with two rectangle rooftops can fit a whole Monkey Ace along with a medium tower. Just select towers like snipers that can reach the path from the farther position.
- This is the second map to come in an update.
- As of v21.1, this is still the only map with buildable "obstacles".
- The map is similar to Cornfield in that both are advanced tracks, have very little available space at the beginning, and players must use cash to get more space.
- If players click on the crane, it moves around. This otherwise has no effect.
- The track is the shape of a dollar sign $.
- Due to a bug in a past update (maybe 12.0), a Sniper Monkey didn't have a Line of Sight problem even if standing on the ground. The advanced challenge on 09/24/2019 involved this "feature". This has since been fixed.
- Before the players build the buildings there are:
- 14 cones
- 37 colourful fences
- 5 steel bars
- 17 wooden planks
- 1 crane
- 9 roadblocks
- 7 bushes
- After all of the building is done, there are:
- 4 flats
- 8 AC fans
- 1 water tower
- 13 more bushes
- 5 chimneys
- 8 boxes
- 3 wooden planks
- 1 crane
- 1 town centre
- 1 little home
- 64 windows (16 for each of 4 the glass buildings)
- 9 roadblocks
- The Odyssey island for High Finance features an animated crane with a rectangular office building.
- According to a Ninja Kiwi Reddit post, High Finance was one of the hardest maps to develop relative to the game development of BTD6.