|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Heroes are a new addition to Bloons TD 6. They are a series of very powerful towers that have specific activated abilities. The player may choose one of these heroes for every game. Only one type of hero and, currently, one hero only may be placed on the track per game; one sole exception is Co-op Mode, where each player may place their own selected hero on the map, though Hero XP is split among each player.
Unlike normal towers, only one hero can be placed on the track for each game and automatically gaining XP needed to upgrade itself, making them more useful the earlier they are placed. XP gain can be increased or decreased by outside factors, such as Energizer.
However, they can also be upgraded instantly for a sum of in-game cash. The more EXP a hero already has, the lower the amount of cash required to upgrade the hero to the next level. Spending money to level your hero also increases sell price.
Each hero has 2 abilities (with the exception of Ezili and Adora, who have 3 each) that can be used in your advantage. The first ability is unlocked at level 3, and the second ability is unlocked at level 10; for both Ezili and Adora, they gain their third ability at Level 7. The highest level a hero can be is 20.
There are currently 9 heroes in BTD6, with new ones occasionally being added in new updates. The current heroes are as follows:
- Quincy, the Archer (Unlocked halfway through the tutorial).
- Gwendolin, the Pyromaniac (Requires Level 14+ to unlock)
- Striker Jones, the Artillery Commander (Requires Level 21+ to unlock)
- Obyn Greenfoot, the Forest Guardian (Requires Level 28+ to unlock)
- Captain Churchill, the Tank (released v2.0. Costs 2500 to unlock.)
- Benjamin, the Code Monkey (released v3.0. Costs 3000 to unlock.)
- Ezili, the Voodoo Monkey (released v7.0. Costs 3000 to unlock.)
- Pat Fusty, the Giant Monkey (released v9.0. Costs 3000 to unlock.)
- Adora, the High Priestess (released v14.0. Costs 5000 to unlock.)
They can be found on the official Bloons TD 6 website in the Heroes and Wallpapers sections.
- Pat Fusty, Gwendolin, Quincy(in his Cyber Quincy skin) and Ezili are the only heroes that know a B.A.D.'s name.
- Heroes say different voice lines when having the alternate skin applied.
- Pat Fusty has the lowest range of all the heroes.