|“||Ability duration is longer, and MOAB-Class Bloons spawn with less health during the sabotage.||”|
Grand Saboteur is the final upgrade of Path 2 for the Ninja Monkey in BTD6. It grants an ability that causes all incoming MOAB-Class Bloons to be partially damaged (by 25%) before entering the track, along with its normal Bloon Sabotage effect to all bloons. In addition, the ability (including the duration for inflicting partial damage to all incoming MOAB-class Bloons) lasts for 30 seconds instead of 15. It costs $22,000 on Medium.
Grand Saboteur now slows down all bloons on screen as well.
Grand Saboteur effects now can carry over rounds.
- The Grand Saboteur is very useful on Rounds 80+ because MOAB-class health scales from that point due to Freeplay Rules, for modes including Impoppable and CHIMPS, which both require Round 100 to be beaten.
- The enhanced slow-down along with the weakening of all new MOAB-Class Bloons makes it very powerful against MOAB-Class Bloon rushes and especially against D.D.Ts.
- Since Version 3.0, which from then on both Bloon Sabotage and Grand Saboteur can carry over rounds, it is possible to damage a BAD immediately before it appears by activating the Grand Saboteur ability right before Round 99 ends.
- This, combined with Ground Zero or Tsar Bomba, can deal with round 95 if the track is long enough. This is a recommended strategy for CHIMPS.
- Before Version 1.7, the Grand Saboteur ability does not slow down bloons. This is now fixed and now it works as intended.
- After the 3.0 update, the ability's damage to MOAB-class Bloons will be shown on the damage count.