|“||Splatters glue across up to 6 Bloons per shot.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Glue Splatter is the second upgrade of Path 2 for the Glue Gunner in Bloons TD 6. It allows the Glue Gunner's glue blobs to splat on impact. Once a glue blob collides with a bloon, it produces an area-of-effect that splatters glue onto up to 6 bloons per splatter (8 with the More Splatty Glue MK).
A Glue Gunner with Glue Splatter receive an orange protective suit and green goggles. If given as a crosspath, the orange section with Tier 2 crosspaths are guaranteed to be on the monkey's right side, while the Tier 1 upgrades Glue Soak and Stickier Glue add their respective items. For Tier 3 and 4 upgrades, an orange stripe is added to the monkey's head.
This section is currently a work in progress (WIP), and therefore under construction. Please bear with us while our editors improve the page.
Glue Splatter changes the projectile to splat on impact, gluing up to 6 bloons per splatter.
Glue Splatter targets bloons using the standard targeting priorities. It shoots straight movement projectiles.
- First: Targets the first bloon visible within its range.
- Last: Targets the last bloon visible within its range.
- Close: Targets the closest bloon visible within its range.
- Strong: Targets the strongest bloon visible within its range.
- Updated as of Version 32.0. Listed prices exclude external buffs, any sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
Glue Splatter allows the glue to affect many more bloons per shot by creating an area-of-effect. It is a very expensive option for the early game, especially compared to its tier status, but its crowd control can be very effective. The greatest value of Glue Splatter comes from adding crosspaths.
- Glue Splatter changes the projectile from a typical one to a impact projectile with a resulting explosion radius. This means that Bigger Globs can pierce through multiple bloons while Glue Splatter's projectile will stop at the first bloon it hits. It is very situational, typically depending on whether the bloons are thinly spread enough to not be affected by Glue Splatter, and even then, it also depends on the specific round where glue support is needed.
- Like many Primary upgrades, it is recommended to combine Glue Splatter with the Top Path Monkey Village, as the Glue Gunner can save money on a few upgrades and receive powerful buffs. In particular, Primary Expertise removes all cost of Glue Splatter, making the Glue Splatter upgrade an excellent crowd control for super cheap.
- Glue Splatter is the most expensive Tier 2 or lower Primary Monkey upgrade.