Bloons travel on the grey path (maybe some sort of raised metal walkway) from left to right.
Towers can ONLY be placed on the larger brown cog.
After every round, the smaller cog rotates around it's [sic] central white pivot causing the larger cog to rotate anti-clockwise (36 degrees?) around it's [sic] virtual green pivot.
One full rotation of the larger cog will be completed every (10 rounds?)
|~ Geared original concept description|
All towers can only be placed on the single gigantic gear and the second largest gear in the middle, and both gears turn every round by 45 degrees.
- Main article: Geared/Strategies
- This is the second time a map is introduced from a map competition, the first being Skull Peak from BTD5.
- Although the competition ended on Version 14.0, the map had not been released on Version 15.0. This was because Ninja Kiwi had a Christmas holiday break, which meant that they could only bring a small update for Version 15.0.
- While playing Sandbox Mode on this map, tapping the Play Round button will automatically spin the gear regardless of round number.
- The only towers that do not visually show being rotated are Spike Factories, Banana Farms, Monkey Villages, Sun Temple bases, True Sun God bases, and Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey bases. Their positions will still change with the gear, however.
- The first Geared CHIMPS was announced on Reddit on this link. The strategy there involved a combination of The Biggest One, Perma-Spike, and Support Chinook.
- It is considered to be the hardest Advanced Map in BTD6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.