|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
|“||See into the future and sabotage incoming bloons||”|
|~ BATTD description.|
- Speed: N/A
- Range: N/A
- Damage: N/A
- Pierce: N/A
- All MOAB class bloons spawn with 80% of their health, minus an extra 2% per star level of the equipped character.
- Effect BAD (spawn with health 95%)
- Effect are not stackable.
Shard for: 1000
- Future Crystal should not be used if you want help popping a BAD blimp, for it is poor against the BAD.
- Future Crystal is in effect after placing the equipped character with it. This can go well on a cheap and ineffective characters just to sit around for the reduced blimp HP.
- Future Crystals only affects the top layer of all blimps, meaning if you pop a ZOMG, the BFB children will not have reduced HP.
- Future Crystals formerly stacked multiplicatively, meaning that if you had two characters with it, it would multiply the blimp's HP by the percentage of the effect on each character with it. This is no longer the case as of Version 1.4.1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.