This map resembles an abandoned military station. Towers can be placed on the area behind the tower with the ladders which blocks the monkeys' sights and on the planks near the entrances. Water towers can be placed in the pool.
Bloons start from the left and right sides of the top paths simultaneously, and they exit at their respective opposite-sided lane at the bottom.
- For early rounds in CHIMPS, having a dart monkey on the platform and either a tack shooter on the other platform or a sub can get you through the early rounds.
- The map may have been built for the player to put Captain Churchill or other high-range towers in the area where the watchtower is.
- It was the first map to be added to BTD6 in an update.
- Before Version 22.0, the plane that drops a bomb on the removable watchtower is a Sky Shredder. In Version 22.0 to Version 23.2, the animation was bugged to duplicate the animation used on X Factor. As of Version 24.0, it has been changed to remove the plane and instead use a single M.A.D missile.
- According to Ninja Kiwi's 3rd September 2021 blog, Striker Jones' favorite map is Firing Range.