Overview[edit | edit source]
A messy track located in a forest. As the name of the track suggests, there was probably a celebration that might have scarred the grass into the shape of a firework explosion due to a firework rocket going haywire. The path is quite long, and the bloons follow it like a starburst and exits it. There are barrels of Dartling Guns, firework rockets, and explosives scattered around the track. There's no water.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Fireworks/Strategies
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This track was first shown on June 21, 2013 as a preview/contest to guess the name of the track.
- This track is seemingly similar to Lightning Scar in terms of appearance:
- Fireworks takes place in a forest, while Lightning Scar takes place in a desolate ground.
- Fireworks is speculated that its path was created by a firework rocket. Lightning Scar's path was created by a lightning storm.
- Both tracks look like what their name is.
- The shape of the track looks similiar to the scorch mark left by Ground Zero's nuclear explosion after the mushroom cloud is gone.
- In Bloons Tower Defense 5 Steam and Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile, when the player wins the game, there are firecrackers sounds playing as bloons popping