|“||Flies fast and launches anti-MOAB missiles.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
Fighter Plane is the third upgrade in Path 1 for the Monkey Ace in BTD6. Alongside allowing the Monkey Ace to fly at a faster velocity, it shoots 2 powerful seeking missiles at M.O.A.B. Class Bloons, inflicting 18 damage each up to 3 bloons each. These anti-MOAB missiles attack every 4.0s and only spawn if MOAB-class bloons are on screen.
It costs $850 on Easy, $1,000 on Medium, $1,080 on Hard, and $1,200 on Impoppable.
- Fighter Plane is a good tower to use against breaking open the layers of early MOABs.
- There are many advantages of Fighter Plane when compared to the MOAB Mauler. Fighter Plane is able to shoot seeking anti-MOAB missiles at any distance without Line of Sight problems, despite not being very effective against grouped MOAB-class and being only a few hundred dollars more expensive.
- It should be noted that the anti-MOAB missiles are shot every 4.0s.
- Before Version 17.0, one Fighter Plane is almost always able to break open the outer Fortified MOAB layer of the Round 40 Fortified MOAB in Alternate Bloons Rounds, though it needs additional assistance to pop the Fortified Ceramic children efficiently since it cannot defeat the Fortified Ceramics by itself.
Version History (BTD6)Edit
Fighter Plane missile rate reduced from 3 to 4 seconds
Fighter Plane missile pierce increased from 1 to 3
Fighter Plane missile damage reduced 25 -> 18
- It is possible for the missiles to circle around M.O.A.B. Class Bloons.
- However if there are no M.O.A.B. Class Bloons and the missiles are shot out, they will keep circling around and eventually disappear.
- The Fighter Plane's pilot actually wears the goggles on its woolen hat.