|“||Shoots tacks even faster.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Faster Shooting is the Tier 1 upgrade of Path 1 for the Tack Shooter in Bloons TD 6. It increases Tack Shooter attack speed, increasing the Tack Shooter by +33%. Attack cooldown of a low-level Tack Shooter is decreased from every 1.4s to every 1.05s.
This upgrade adds another black tack to top of the Tack Shooter, for a three tack design; the tacks do not intersect.
Faster Shooting increases attack speed by 33% (75% attack cooldown), or an attack cooldown of 1.05 seconds.
Faster Shooting shoots a spray of projectiles in an radial spray. Technically, the Tack Shooter is locked on the Close targeting priority. However, for simplicity reasons, Faster Shooting has no targeting priorities.
The following is a list of statistics of a Tack Shooter with Faster Shooting. It includes its base statistics and all associated crosspathing interactions. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base stats
- Projectile, sharp type, detects partial hitbox, 8 per shot, 23 range, 1.05s attack cooldown, 1 damage, 1 pierce.
- Crosspathing interactions
- Attacks faster every 0.8925s (-25%) instead of 1.19s from the previous upgrade.
- Attacks faster every 0.7875s (-25%) instead of 1.05s from the initial 0-0-3.
- Attacks faster every 0.2625s (-25%) instead of 0.35s from the initial 0-0-4.
- Attacks faster every 0.1969s (-25%) instead of 0.2625s from the initial 0-0-5.
- See also: Damage Types/Bloons TD 6/Primary
The following are a list of wiki-written damage types associated by a Tack Shooter with Faster Shooting. These damage type statistics include how it attacks and how these attacks would affect bloons. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Updated as of Version 31.0. Listed prices exclude buffs, sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
This upgrade's prices (or included crosspath's prices) are affected by the following MK: Better Sell Deals
Faster Shooting increases the fire rate of the Tack Shooter by 33%, increasing its damage output considerably. With an increased fire rate and a naturally high projectile count, Faster Shooting and subsequent upgrades in this path provide good MOAB-class Bloon damage for their price. In conjunction with More Tacks and Even More Tacks, the faster fire rate can deal plenty of damage to single MOAB-class targets in the early game.
- On CHIMPS, a 1-0-1 Tack Shooter is affordable at the start of the game.
- Faster Shooting and Even Faster Shooting is the preferred crosspath for The Tack Zone, allowing it to attack 66% faster and significantly bolsters its MOAB-class damage output as a result.
- The emblem of a Faster Shooting Tack Shooter in BTD6 uses three tacks. In BTD5, the Tack Shooter's top emblem only features more tacks when given its respective Even Faster Shooting upgrade.