|“||Faster attack speed.||”|
|~ BTD6 description, as of Version 18.0|
Faster Firing is the second upgrade on Path 3 (first upgrade on Path 3 prior to Version 18.0) for the Heli Pilot in BTD6. It allows the Heli Pilot to shoot 25% faster.
It costs $295 on Easy, $350 on Medium, $380 on Hard and $420 on Impoppable.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Faster Firing improves the attack speed of the Heli Pilot by a fair margin, for +25% attack speed. It becomes very helpful in combination with Quad Darts and above for extra damage, or it can be paired with Downdraft for increased blowback rate or Special Poperations for the increased Marine attack speed. Since the previous upgrade, Faster Darts, is nearly useless, the Faster Firing upgrade should be regarded as a plain $600 upgrade, rather than a $350 upgrade.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As of Version 18.0, the Faster Firing upgrade pretty much costs $600 on Medium, due to how Faster Darts simply provides next to no benefit for the Heli Pilot besides the occasional good sniping.
- Downdraft benefits from this crosspath, allowing faster rates of blowback.
- Special Poperations also benefits from this crosspath, which allows the Marine to attack faster too.
- Currently, Razor Rotors does not benefit from this crosspath, but it benefits its higher upgrades Apache Dartship and Apache Prime.
Version History[edit | edit source]
Faster Firing and Faster Darts upgrades are swapped
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Faster Firing and Faster Darts are the first pair of tower upgrades in the main Bloons TD series to have swapped places (Faster Firing used to come first).