|“||Increased efficiency produces sentries more often and Foam faster.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Faster Engineering is the 2nd upgrade of Path 1 for the Engineer Monkey in BTD6. It increases the production speed of sentries from every 10.0s to every 6.0s. This allows up to 4-5 Sentries to be placed on the map at once per Engineer (5-6 Sentries with the "Vigilant Sentries" MK). This upgrade doesn't affect the deployment rate of Bloon Trap, but it affects the deployment rate of Cleansing Foam.
It costs $340 on Easy, $400 on Medium, $430 on Hard, and $480 on Impoppable.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As Sentries no longer consume footprint, it should no longer be a problem to increase production speed of sentry-building without interrupting placement of other towers.
- Note that Sentries still last for up to 25 seconds, unless the necessary MK is bought.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
Standard Sentry pierce increased from 1 to 2. (Inherited from Sentry Gun)
- Sentries is now affected by crosspathing from Larger Service Area and Oversize Nails.
- Sentries are deployed faster (7s --> 6s)
- 230 Faster Engineering increases Cleansing Foam rate 2 to 1.2
- Description changed from "Increased build speed produces sentries more often." to "Increased efficiency produces sentries more often and Foam faster."
- Reflected 21.0 crosspathing change.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The BTD5 version of this upgrade is named "Fast Engineering" without the "-er" suffix.