|“||Increased build speed produces sentries more often.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Faster Engineering is the 2nd upgrade of Path 1 for the Engineer Monkey in BTD6. It increases the production speed of sentries from every 10.0s to every 6.0s. This allows up to 4-5 Sentries to be placed on the map at once per Engineer (5-6 Sentries with the "Vigilant Sentries" MK).
It costs $340 on Easy, $400 on Medium, $430 on Hard, and $480 on Impoppable.
- As Sentries no longer consume footprint, it should no longer be a problem to increase production speed of sentry-building without interrupting placement of other towers.
- Note that Sentries still last for up to 25 seconds, unless the necessary MK is bought.
Version History (BTD6)Edit
Standard Sentry pierce increased from 1 to 2
- Sentries is now affected by crosspathing from Larger Service Area and Oversize Nails.
- Sentries are deployed faster (7s --> 6s)
- The BTD5 name for the respective upgrade is named "Fast Engineering" without the "-er" suffix.