|“||Shoots out 12 tacks per shot and increases Ring of Fire damage further.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Even More Tacks is the second upgrade of Path 3 for the Tack Shooter in Bloons TD 6. It allows the Tack Shooter to shoot 12 tacks instead of 10. Unlike More Tacks, its previous upgrade, Even More Tacks can shoot directly horizontally and directly below the Tack Shooter, as its tack formation is now similar to the number spacings of an analog clock.
There are unique crosspathing benefits that Even More Tacks provides for Ring of Fire and Inferno Ring, granting +2 damage per flame burst compared to not crosspathing with Path 3. Inferno Ring's meteor also gains +300 damage with the Even More Tacks upgrade.
This upgrade adds two more barrels, for a total of 12.
Shoots 12 tacks instead of 10. Ring of Fire and Inferno Ring with this crosspath gains +1 damage for a total of +2 damage, and adds +300 damage (1000 damage) for the Inferno Ring meteor.
Faster Shooting shoots a spray of projectiles in an radial spray. Technically, the Tack Shooter is locked on the Close targeting priority. However, for simplicity reasons, Faster Shooting has no targeting priorities.
The following is a list of statistics of a Tack Shooter with Even More Tacks. It includes its base statistics and all associated crosspathing interactions. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base stats
- Projectile, sharp type, detects partial hitbox, 12 per shot, 23 range, 1.4s attack cooldown, 1 damage, 1 pierce.
- Crosspathing interactions
- X-X-2: Almost every upgrade increases to 10 tacks per volley, but with a few exceptions:
- Increases base damage by another +1 comparing to the previous ≥4-0-1.
- See also: Damage Types/Bloons TD 6/Primary
The following are a list of wiki-written damage types associated by a Tack Shooter with Even More Tacks. These damage type statistics include how it attacks and how these attacks would affect bloons. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base attack(s)
- Updated as of Version 31.0. Listed prices exclude buffs, sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
This upgrade's prices (or included crosspath's prices) are affected by the following MK: Better Sell Deals
Similarly to its previous upgrade, More Tacks, Even More Tacks adds +4 additional projectiles compared to a base Tack Shooter. As such, it is usually used as a cheap way to improve a low-tier Tack Shooter in the early-game. It is a more effective version of its previous upgrade, serving as a cheaper version of the Tack Sprayer upgrade without the extra attack speed.
- A 0-0-2 Tack Shooter can be purchased immediately before a round starts in up to Impoppable Mode, provided the player has at least $650 to start off with.
- As a low-cost upgrade compared to the Tack Sprayer, it is a useful lower upgrade for earlier rounds. Upgrading to Tack Sprayer is usually the most likely crosspath for utilizing the increase of projectiles.
- One of the best uses of Even More Tacks besides further upgrading their subsequent upgrades is in combination with Hot Shots. This will allow the Tack Shooter to deal excellent spaced bloon damage. Similarly occurs when upgrading further to Ring of Fire and Inferno Ring, but instead is far superior as effective damage versus stronger bloons.
- Even More Tacks adds extra damage to Ring of Fire and Inferno Ring despite neither upgrade involving shooting tacks. This is likely because the increased number of fire barrels increases the intensity of the flame attack, thus can affect more bloons at once.
- Prior to Version 20.0, both Even More Tacks and More Tacks affected pierce, but this has since changed to a damage bonus for exclusively the Even More Tacks upgrade.
- But since Version 21.0, the damage buff now applies to both Path 3 upgrades.
- It is the cheapest Tier 2 upgrade in the game, costing only $100 on Medium.
- The upgrade icon for Even More Tacks shows three tacks being shot out, but in reality this upgrade only adds two more tacks to the Tack Shooter.