|“||Shoots tacks even faster.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Even Faster Shooting is the Tier 2 upgrade of Path 1 for the Tack Shooter in Bloons TD 6. It further increases Tack Shooter attack speed, increasing the Tack Shooter by +66% for a total of +122% attack speed in total. Attack cooldown of a low-level Tack Shooter is decreased from every 1.05s to every 0.63s.
This upgrade adds another black tack to the top of the Tack Shooter, for a four-tack design, up from three from the previous upgrade.
Even Faster Shooting gains +66% attack speed from its preceding upgrade, for a total attack speed bonus of 122% (overall attack cooldown reduction of 55%), or an attack cooldown of 0.63 seconds.
Even Faster Shooting shoots a spray of projectiles in an radial spray. Technically, the Tack Shooter is locked on the Close targeting priority. However, for simplicity reasons, Even Faster Shooting has no targeting priorities.
The following is a list of statistics of a Tack Shooter with Even Faster Shooting. It includes its base statistics and all associated crosspathing interactions. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base stats
- Projectile, sharp type, detects partial hitbox, 8 per shot, 23 range, 0.63s attack cooldown, 1 damage, 1 pierce.
- Crosspathing interactions
- Attacks faster every 0.5355s (-40%) instead of 0.8925s.
- Attacks faster every 0.4725s (-40%) instead of 0.7875s from the previous 1-0-3.
- Attacks faster every 0.1575s (-40%) instead of 0.2625s from the previous 1-0-4.
- Attacks faster every 0.1181s (-40%) instead of 0.1969s from the previous 1-0-5.
- See also: Damage Types/Bloons TD 6/Primary
The following are a list of wiki-written damage types associated by a Tack Shooter with Even Faster Shooting. These damage type statistics include how it attacks and how these attacks would affect bloons. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Updated as of Version 31.0. Listed prices exclude buffs, sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
This upgrade's prices (or included crosspath's prices) are affected by the following MK: Better Sell Deals
This is a great upgrade for improving the overall power of the Tack Shooter. It comes at a relatively low price, so it is good to get this upgrade, especially to improve Faster Shooting. It contains a very significant boost to a Tack Shooter's attack speed, and it is usually the dominant crosspath choice for most Tack Shooter upgrades because of this.
- This is generally a good crosspath for both tier 5 Tack Shooters, but it is most arguably a good crosspath for The Tack Zone. Since it already has good range, Even Faster Shooting will allow it to shred bloons even faster.
- With nerfs to The Tack Zone's range in Version 23.0, this upgrade is still good, however Path 2 now provides improved range and pierce.
- Buying this upgrade as a step towards getting Hot Shots is a viable option against lead bloons.
- The emblem of an Even Faster Shooting Tack Shooter in BTD6 uses four tacks instead of three. In BTD5, the Tack Shooter's top emblem only features more tacks when given its respective Even Faster Shooting upgrade.