|“||Increases production rate even more.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Even Faster Production is the 2nd upgrade for Path 2 for the Spike Factory in Bloons Tower Defense 6. It allows the Spike Factory to produce spike piles around +43% faster than its preceding upgrade, Faster Production, allowing it to produce 1.79x the speed of a normal Spike Factory. Spike piles are now dispensed every 0.98s by default.
It costs $680 on Easy, $800 on Medium, $865 on Hard, and $960 on Impoppable.
Description[edit | edit source]
Faster Production will allow the Spike Factory to produce spike piles around +43% faster than its preceding upgrade, Faster Production. This allows the Spike Factory to be 1.79x the speed of a normal Spike Factory.
Upon upgrading to Even Faster Production or crosspathing with Even Faster Production (except for Tier 5 upgrades), the Spike Factory's two storage depots on both sides will become taller. All pre-Tier 3 upgrades except the 2-2-0 crosspath have a black body.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Even Faster Production further improves attack speed of the Spike Factory. It is more expensive compared to its previous upgrade Faster Production and does not provide as much of an attack speed bonus, but this upgrade is worth purchasing for a high-level Spike Factory if even greater production rate is desired.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is a great line of defense against escaping bloons, especially when paired with Bigger Stacks.
- There is absolutely no reason to get this upgrade before getting Bigger Stacks (unless you're crosspathing to the bottom path). It's more expensive and it has less of an effect.
- This upgrade (and any upgrades following it) do not benefit significantly from the first 2 bottom path upgrades, and, as such (unless you're getting a Perma-Spike) it's always better to crosspath with the top upgrades for bonus pierce and lead popping power.
- When going for the Perma-Spike, there's always a question of whether to crosspath with this upgrade or the top path. If you rely on your Perma-Spike (you leak bloons often or your Perma-Spike is in the middle of the map) it's generally better to go for Middle Path for the faster regeneration. In addition, the top path adds lead/DDT popping power, which is helpful unless you have an MIB or an Alchemist with Acidic Mixture Dip or above.
Version History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Official artwork[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even Faster Production upgrade icon features three gears. The difference from the BTD5 version of the upgrade icon is that the positioning of the gears are arrange more like Mickey Mouse's ears but with one gear smaller than the other. Additionally, the top gears are bronze, and the main gear is steel.
- Even Faster Production's cost is the same the old BTD6 Spike Factory's base cost, at $800.