|“||Increases production rate even more.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Even Faster Production is the 2nd upgrade for Path 2 for the Spike Factory in Bloons TD 6. It allows the Spike Factory to produce spike piles around +43% faster (x0.7 attack cooldown) than its preceding upgrade, Faster Production, allowing it to produce 1.79x the speed of a normal Spike Factory. Spike piles are now dispensed every 0.98s by default.
It costs $680 on Easy, $800 on Medium, $865 on Hard, and $960 on Impoppable.
Upon upgrading to Even Faster Production or crosspathing with Even Faster Production (except for Tier 5 upgrades), the Spike Factory's two storage depots on both sides will become taller. All pre-Tier 3 upgrades except the 2-2-0 crosspath have a black body.
Even Faster Production grants a 0.7x attack cooldown (roughly +43% attack speed) on top of Faster Production, for an overall attack cooldown multiplier of 0.56x compared to a 0-0-0 Spike Factory, or roughly +79% attack speed.
Its actual attack cooldown, as a result, is 0.98s.
Even Faster Production defaults on Normal targeting priority, which dispenses the spikes onto nearby bloon track in a semi-sporadical behavior. If given Smart Spikes, it will also receive Close, Far, and Smart.
- Normal: Targets spike piles in a somewhat sporadical way, spreading spikes as evenly as possible within its range.
- Close: Targets the closest region(s) of track within range.
- Far: Targets the furthest region(s) of track within range.
- Smart: Prioritizes the track with the Bloon the farthest through it, then targets the spot on that track closest to the exit.
Even Faster Production further improves attack speed of the Spike Factory. It is more expensive compared to its previous upgrade Faster Production and does not provide as much of an attack speed bonus, but this upgrade is worth purchasing for a high-level Spike Factory if even greater production rate is desired.
- It is a great line of defense against escaping bloons, especially when paired with Bigger Stacks.
- There is absolutely no reason to get this upgrade before getting Bigger Stacks (unless you're crosspathing to the bottom path). It's more expensive and it has less of an effect.
- This upgrade (and any upgrades following it) do not benefit significantly from the first 2 bottom path upgrades, and, as such (unless you're getting a Perma-Spike) it's always better to crosspath with the top upgrades for bonus pierce and lead popping power.
- When going for the Perma-Spike, there's always a question of whether to crosspath with this upgrade or the top path. If you rely on your Perma-Spike (you leak bloons often or your Perma-Spike is in the middle of the map) it's generally better to go for Middle Path for the faster regeneration. In addition, the top path adds lead/DDT popping power, which is helpful unless you have an MIB or an Alchemist with Acidic Mixture Dip or above.
- Even Faster Production upgrade icon features three gears. The difference from the BTD5 version of the upgrade icon is that the positioning of the gears are arrange more like Mickey Mouse's ears but with one gear smaller than the other. Additionally, the top gears are bronze, and the main gear is steel.
- Even Faster Production's cost is the same the old BTD6 Spike Factory's pre-23.0 base cost, at $800.