|“||Rescue trapped Monkey Engineers! Each one you free before the bloons reach them is yours to use during the rest of the mission. Free at least one to pass the mission and unlock the Monkey Engineer.||”|
|~ Bloons Monkey City Mobile level description|
|“||The bloons took away all of the engineers! You'll have to hunt them down and try again from the beginning... Start the entire mission over for another chance at victory?||”|
|~ Defeat message if the Bloons take away all of the Engineers before any are freed by the player|
Engineer Rescue is a Special Mission in BMC Mobile where five Engineers are trapped in cages along the path. The player's job is to free at least one of them (or defend them all) and pass 15 rounds. It costs $450 to free each one and each one can be placed as a free tower. Engineers disappear if Bloons touch them, and pop themselves, if players haven't freed them. If the Bloons take away all of the Engineers before the players can free any of them, they automatically lose just as they would have ran out of lives, and can only choose to restart. Completing this mission unlocks the Monkey Engineer for use in-game.
There is some water in the darkish waterholes of the swamp, where Monkey Buccaneers and Monkey Subs can fit in, although it's unlikely that players will complete Submarine Alliance prior to completing this mission.
I was level 13 for this
the first step is to free the first engineer on the beginning and put a spike factory close to the second engineer
the next step is to upgrade the factory until you get white hot spikes for lead also get a bomb tower if you can't get it in time
then upgrade the spikes until you get faster production as well
lastly free 3 more engineers and put them around the first engineer and upgrade them until every single engineer is 2-2 if you have extra money upgrade some to sprockets
I had a mere 1150 starting cash.
- 2 dart monkeys
- 2 spike factories
- 1 monkey bucaneer
- 1 boomerang monkey
- 1 ninja monkey
- 1 sniper monkey
- place a 1-0 spike factory beside the second last engineer monkey and don't free anything
- place 2 1-1 dart monkeys clustered tightly together inside the first curve of the track
- save up for the last engineer monkey which is protected with the spike factory and free it
- place an 1-0 engineer in the second curve
- place a 1-1 bucaneer in the first pond
- place a 1-0 boomerang monkey and a 1-1 ninja monkey on the end of the second curve
- place a 1-1 sniper monkey in second curve
- level up the spike factory to 2-1 and place another 2-1 spike factory beside it
- buy all your unlocked upgrades
I manage to pass it before I had any monkey knowledge, I didn't need any pineapples, spike stacks, red hot spikes, bonus monkeys, or monkey boosts, and I didn't lose any lives. Good luck!
Qwertyxp2000 the second's strategy
I had $1850 starting cash. First, save the first two Engineers. Place each one near where it had got out of its cage. Then upgrade the first one to 2/0. Try to upgrade some to 3/0-2. Put the next 3/0-2 adjacent to the other side of the path, and attempt to make its radius occupy as much path as possible. I countered pesky camos and leads with a 2/2 Monkey Apprentice, near and slightly in front of the engineers. Save more Engineers after upgrading the others to 3/x. The next one I put was a 2/3. Even though I unnecessarily saved the last two, I still managed to complete the mission without losing any lives!
Because I had beat this mission before Version 1.7; no Monkey Knowledge is required in this strategy, although it is advisable to rank up the Monkey Engineer to Rank 3.
- Ok guys, I started this mission on Level 11 with no insta-monkeys or what-not. Also no lives got lost.
- Free two Engineers and put them at the second curve and upgrade to Sentries. This evens out the playing field.
- At Round 4, place a Wizard Monkey and set its targeting to Strong to deal with the Lead Bloons which appear at Round 5.
- Place a Ninja Monkey as soon as possible because Camo Bloons appear at Round 6. Upgrade it to 1/X.
- Free another Engineer at Level 7 and place it with the two other Engineers. Upgrade it too to Sentries.
- Upgrade the Wizard to 2/X.
- At Level 10, a stray Red Camo Bloon would escape, pop it with Road Spikes. Then upgrade Wizard to 2/2. Also upgrade the Ninja to /2.
- At Level 11, free another Engineer and place it. Again upgrade it to Sentries. At the end a Green Bloon may escape, quickly pop it.
- At Level 12, place a Wizard next to the Ninja and set it to Strong. Upgrade it to 2/X.
- At Level 13, free the last Engineer and place it close to the Ninja. As usual, upgrade it to Sentries.
- Now try to upgrade all the 5 Engineers to 2/X. And upgrade the Wizard to 2/2.
- Now do anything you want. I added a 2/2 Ninja.
- Done, you’ve won!
I had $1550 starting cash and immediately freed one engineer. Then I put a 0/1 Monkey Buccaneer on the first "water" area. Gradually upgrade it to 2/2, then save a bit for 2/3. You should be insured for the next 5-6 rounds because camo and lead are taken care of. A few will leak but not enough to make you fail. Next, try to get the Monkey Engineer to 2/2, then get a Boomerang Monkey to 2/2 on the first curve of the track. Upgrade the Engineer to 2/3, then the Boomerang to 2/3 as well. Finally, get a second Boomerang Monkey next to the first to 2/3. And that's how I managed to win the tile. Not as good as Qwerty's, but it works.
i freed 3 engineers and got sentry guns and i got cleansing foam + bloontrap on the first one to take care of the camos and i got 2-4 on the other two
I was level twelve when I did this.
First, I freed two engies (engineers) and placed them around the first loop. I also put a Ninja on the second loop. After that, I got a spike factory to red hot spikes and even faster production (For leads.) After that, I made a ninja to distraction and sharp shurikens. Finally, I got the engineers to cleasing foam and sprockets, however you don't need sprockets.
Worked for me, I had around 45 hp left.
i was at level 19 when i took this tile, and here is how you can do it too:
1.) buy a sniper, get him to 1/0, and free the engi in the middle, and buy a ninja
2.) start spamming dart monkeys and sniper monkeys get them to triple dart and the snipers to full metal jacket as well as faster firing.
3.) make sure to get night vision googles for your snipers, and upgrade engi to 9-inch nails, and this tile is yours...
i hope this helped you...
this strat requires you to be level 11 and above.
You will need:
5 dart monkeys
And 2 boomerang monkeys
- First, unlock the first engineer and level him up to 2-1
- Next, save for a dart monkey with triple darts 2-3
- Then, buy a sniper and level him up to 1-2
- get the engineer to 3-2
- place some more triple dart monkeys to help support using 4 or more
- then place a pirate and upgrade him to 2-1
- get the sniper to 2-2
- Finally, place two boomerang monkeys near the start
- If something goes wrong use road spikes or a pineapple.
This requires a bit of timing but there is a high chance you might complete it on your first or second try.
- This is the only Special Mission in BMC Mobile where players can lose without running out of lives. Here, it's in the case of letting the Bloons take away all of the Engineers.
- If players sell an Engineer, players do not have to pay $450 to put him back on the track.
- On the PC version, the Engineer's hotkey does not work after freeing an Engineer (provided that the controls are set to Click & Drop) since the player hasn't unlocked it yet.
- The price to free each Engineer does not lower with Monkey Knowledge, since it counts as an Activated Ability that only works if the player has sufficient cash. However, unlike most other Activated Abilities, they can be used even if a round hasn't started.
- Players can upgrade the Engineer to any upgrade in this level.
- All five Engineers do not have to be freed in order to win. Therefore, trying to free all 5 does not give an instant win.