|“||Reduces ability cooldowns everywhere by 20%. While in radius, heroes earn XP 50% faster and water Monkey ability cooldowns are halved.||”|
|~ Upgrade description in BTD6.|
The Energizer is the final upgrade of Path 1 for the Monkey Sub in BTD6. It makes Heroes earn XP 50% faster, reduces cooldowns of all water Monkeys in the radius by 50% (doesn't stack with Bloontonium Reactor), as well as reducing ability cooldowns for ALL other towers on screen by 20%. It also increases the pierce of the Bloontonium Reactor attack from 70 to 1000 and the damage from 1 to 3.
It costs $32,000 on Medium.
- The Energiser affects the life loss passive abilities of Bomb Blitz, Elite Defender and Legend of the Night.
- Since there is little benefit of unsubmerging the Energizer, there is little benefit to crosspathing Energizer, besides improving the simple dart attack when unsubmerged. As the crosspaths affect only affect the darts, it is often better off leaving Energizer as 5/0/0.
- This upgrade is very useful when defenses are ability-heavy, particularly with income-related abilities such as Jungle's Bounty, Supply Drop, and Support Chinook's Crate Drop Ability.
- The visual indicator in the buffs section above a tower inconsistently displays the submerged and unsubmerged buffs. Additionally, sometimes, the bug shows both sprites indicating a submerged and unsubmerged buff. This bug has been known since 12.0 and occurs as of 14.0.
Update History (BTD6)Edit
Energizer now pops more bloons (30 --> 1000)
Energizer also reduces ability cooldowns of all other towers on screen by 20%.
Energizer radiation deals more damage per pop (1 --> 3)
Now (correctly) applies bonus XP to Heroes.
Energizer no longer applies 50% ability cooldown for nearby non-water towers.
Energizer price reduced from $40,000 to $32,000.
- The description used to be "Hero earns XP 50% faster while in Energizer's radius. Cooldowns for abilities of water Monkeys in the radius are halved." but has changed due to the changes in Version 2.0.0.
- The XP boost only works for Heroes in the radius, as verified by Challenge Editor.
- When crosspathed with upgrades on the bottom path, two guns appear on the bottom of the Energizer.
- Since Pat Fusty can be placed on water or land, he can benefit from either 50% ability cooldown or 20% depending on where he is placed.