Enchiridion is the second track under the adventure Candy Cornered.
- For more info relating to the in-universe description of "Enchiridion", see Enchiridion (book).
Despite most tracks' names referring to the location, the Enchiridion is actually an ancient book that guides the characters to the game features. The track is actually the land of the Hot Dog Princess. Bloons enter from the left, make one loop around the forts, and exiting on the right.
One special feature about this track is that one Hot Dog Knight will spawn near the borders of the fort every round. Each Hot Dog Knight can pop up to 19 bloons before being run over and explode, dealing 1 damage to bloons in a small radius, but will last forever until consumed, just like the Power variant of the Hot Dog Knights.
If you have the Cheesy Dog equipped to one character, place them so the spawned Hot Dog Knights can stop 5 more bloons.
There are some quotes that appear during playing the track.
When the track loads:
- "Save me from those colorful nightmares!" - Hot Dog Princess
- "HELP ME!" -Hot Dog Princess
When a new Hot Dog Knight arrives:
- "Go Hot Dog Knights!" - Hot Dog Princess
- "Protect the Hot Dog Kingdom!" - Hot Dog Princess
When Hot Dog Knights get consumed:
- "Beat them! Go beat them!" - Hot Dog Princess
Note: Bloon Beacon rewards on a certain difficulty always reward a specific reward regardless of map. Please see Bloon Beacon (BATTD) #Reward for more info on those rewards.
- Normal: 20 Coins, 1 Gem, 60 XP
- Hard: TBA
- Extreme: TBA
- Impoppable: 200 Coins, 6 Gems, 5 Star Level Currency, Rare/Super Rare Wish Orb, 1 Random Power (Rare/Super Rare), 165 XP.
- Normal : 4 coins, 10XP