|“||The collect radius of Bananas is larger. For Monkey Banks, glows when bank is full and ready to collect.||”|
EZ Collect is the first upgrade on path 3 for the Banana Farm in BTD6. It allows easier collecting of bananas and banana crates by expanding their hitbox. When upgraded as a crosspath to Upper Path 2, this upgrade instead highlights Monkey Banks when they are full, including IMF Loans and Monkey-Nomics. The former can be helpful to quickly collect bananas if the player needs money fast or if they are in a difficult spot, but the collecting of bananas is already simple to achieve. The latter can be helpful for providing efficient withdrawals through the use of visual cues but comes with the cost of not being able to crosspath the first two tiers of the first path for the Banana Farm.
It costs $210 on Easy, $250 on Medium, $270 on Hard, and $300 on Impoppable.
- EZ Collect is helpful for players who use touch-screen devices, especially smartphones, since often the radius for collecting bananas is too small compared to the size of one's fingers, often leading to the tiring inaccuracy of moving one's finger around. With EZ Collect, one can simply hold their finger at the target Banana Farm(s) to easily collect all of the bananas easily.
- This upgrade is the upgrade before Banana Salvage, and as such it is worth upgrading further in order to utilize even more extra utility benefits. This is because the EZ Collect upgrade is overall not very useful on its own, except if it's to allow Monkey Farmers to pick up the Banana Farm's bananas from slightly further than the Farmer's own range.
Version History (BTD6)Edit
[undocumented] Monkey Bank with EZ Collect (or Banana Salvage) will now glow upon detecting full once it adds another pocket of cash, rather than just after the round it becomes full.
- EZ Collect upgrade on Medium Difficulty costs as much as Long Life Bananas in BTDB Mobile, $250.
- From Version 9.0 or so, but definitely proven in Version 11.0, the description for EZ Collect has been modified from "The collect radius of taps around these Bananas is larger, making them easier to collect." to the current version, which includes information regarding Monkey Bank crosspathing.
- Although not mentioned in the patch notes, Monkey Banks with EZ Collect (or Banana Salvage) will now automatically glow upon detecting full, rather than glowing after the round it becomes full.